Nick Blackman/Harry Redknapp

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Because I enjoy watching people ridicule it and comment on the ***** tweets. Got a problem with that?

16 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

I swear a Derby fan must run that account... Only ever mentions Derby. 

Are you ridiculing it, or promoting it? 

Lol...Arry will 100% sign Krancjar!47 stone:lol:

1 minute ago, HantsRam said:

Blackman to play off Crouchie with Jermain Defoe looking to be played in by Nico Krancjar.

Itll be a near miss for 'arry with an average squad age of 47 - you heard it here first :thumbsup:

18 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Are you ridiculing it, or promoting it? 

Hardly promoting it if I'm just sharing the tweet? So you're basically saying that everything you RT on twitter is classed as promotion? If I want to share something, I'll share it. 

32 minutes ago, cosmic said:

It's you, isn't it. <_<

Oh yeah 100%! You got me ;)! I wish it was, I'd love annoying this amount of people with a couple of tweets :D 

1 minute ago, Ashz09 said:

It's as bad as someone mentioning any fabrication HITC or whatever their called spout out.

People just don't like me apparently. Oh well :D I'll carry on. People including @Nuwtfly link HITC and they're just as bad. So I don't see why I get pounced on for linking a shitty twitter account that comes up with funny rumours.

2 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

People just don't like me apparently. Oh well :D I'll carry on. People including @Nuwtfly link HITC and they're just as bad. So I don't see why I get pounced on for linking a shitty twitter account that comes up with funny rumours.

You can link whatever you want, I have absolutely no problem with it or care in any way about what you post. In fact, if you cast your mind back, I was actually one of the posters who stuck up for you when you were getting a lot of stick on here, so I'm not accepting this "don't like me" nonsense.

What irritates me is that these fake news outlets (like the one you've shared on a few occasions) only get traction because people like yourself share them. If we all just ignored them, there wouldn't be a problem. 

2 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

I don't really know who you are so no reason to like you or unlike you. Anything I do know about you is that you're popular on Twitter at a guess might be wrong.

There both just click bait. I wouldn't believe either one.

2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

You can link whatever you want, I have absolutely no problem with it or care in any way about what you post. In fact, if you cast your mind back, I was actually one of the posters who stuck up for you when you were getting a lot of stick on here, so I'm not accepting this "don't like me" nonsense.

What irritates me is that these fake news outlets (like the one you've shared on a few occasions) only get traction because people like yourself share them. If we all just ignored them, there wouldn't be a problem. 

Now you mention it, I do remember that so apologies. 

But as I explained to you yesterday, I like sharing these kind of posts because it gets people talking. Whether it be true or most likely not. I like getting peoples thoughts on them. So I share them to get everyone talking. But I agree, if no one like me shared them then the admin of the account would just get bored and stop posting. But as it stands, I'm not the only one who shares these accounts. 

1 hour ago, Mr Tibbs said:

It's a financial problem (That we only have ourselves to blame for). Is it a financial problem if we actually play him and he takes his chance though? Probably not. 

No hiding from the fact we overpaid in both transfer fee and contract but that's down to our own ridiculous doings. I don't really mind either way if he stays or goes, I've no connection with him at all. I could say that about most players here though, players who have been given chance after chance and have once again fallen short of the mark. 

I just don't get the "get him out ASAP" mentality as if he's some bad influence wrecking the good work whats going on both on and off the pitch. 

That's all well and good but you make out like he's never kicked a ball for us. It's not like he's an unknown entity, he's had some game time an he's been generally well below par. 

This "he's not been given a chance" line is an absolute myth. A club like ours sets out to battle for automatic promotion, you can't just give players 10-15 games to hope they come good. If you get handed a start or a 20 minute you've got to make an impact to warrant your place. If you don't you're not going to get picked for the next game, can't afford any passangers. Especially as NB is a "striker" if you're not scoring you're offering nothing to the team.

Redknapp's not the only one who rates him as our best player. Just about ever player has said that he's the best player in training. 

May we already have Ince's replacement? Perhaps even an improvement? 

Football works in mysterious ways. 

12 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

This "he's not been given a chance" line is an absolute myth. 

How bad does Ince look you use him incorrectly? How bad does BJ look in a footballing side? How bad does Shacks look when you ask him to play it out? 

Free role, right-wing. Never played there once for us. Never had a chance. 

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Clement loves him?

So much the rest of the squad chucked in a few "sack the manager" performances.... Come on Clement, do the decent thing.

I think he may have been just trying to give him some confidence.

20 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

But as I explained to you yesterday, I like sharing these kind of posts because it gets people talking.

People were already talking mate - You shared it in a thread about the topic of the tweet :D

1 hour ago, YouRams said:

I know we signed him during a purple patch for Reading

The thing is, we didn't. He'd had a fantastic start to the season, but had gone something like 3 months without a goal at the point we signed him.

The biggest problem is we signed him with seemingly no idea what we were going to use him for.  His purple patch had come playing in exactly the same position as Tom Ince was playing for us (on the right of a front 3), and considering we'd smashed our transfer record to sign Ince 6 months earlier, there's no way he was going to get displaced.  So Blackman got shuffled around, playing left wing (where he couldn't do his only trick, cut in on his strong foot and shoot) or playing up front (where he got isolated, the same as Martin, and anyone else that played up there under Clement).

Archived