Kevin Phillips

Topram

Is it really all Kevin Phillips fault as well?

Will him leaving cure everything?

Personally I really doubt it,I'd rather keep him at the club.

28 minutes ago, David said:

We should get rid of the chef whilst we're at it, I'll be honest I have no idea what his meals are like down Moor Farm but we've won less games, has to mean the players are not being fuelled correctly by the kitchen.

I would replace him with Baiano, those Italians know how to cook.

A chef called Baiano???Sign him up and get a cleaner called Wanchope.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, coneheadjohn said:

Is it really all Kevin Phillips fault as well?

Will him leaving cure everything?

Personally I really doubt it,I'd rather keep him at the club.

A chef called Baiano???Sign him up and get a cleaner called Wanchope.

Good idea as you really wouldn't want a chef called Wanchope when you are hungry.

6 hours ago, David said:

We should get rid of the chef whilst we're at it, I'll be honest I have no idea what his meals are like down Moor Farm but we've won less games, has to mean the players are not being fuelled correctly by the kitchen.

I would replace him with Baiano, those Italians know how to cook.

It's been two years, let sausage-gate go...

On 5/23/2017 at 10:07, BathRam72 said:

Good idea as you really wouldn't want a chef called Wanchope when you are hungry.

I dunno - I generally don't want more then Wanchope even if I am hungry - Fill up on the roast potatoes

Now I'm regretting not having had gravy for breakfast

Good luck to him if he gets it. Obviously a talented coach if he's survived 5 coaches at Derby!! If he was useless at least 1 of our many managers in past 18 months would've got rid.

Think it would be a bad move for him though. Poisoned chalice, club in disarray with an owner who won't put his money in, massive rebuild job required. As a rookie manager to turn that around is some task.

Perfect manager for Sunderland would be someone who lives in the area, so knows the climate and will be prepared with his brolly when required, won a domestic trophy, a league title abroad, reached a European final manager in premier league and managed at International level. 

Archived