Kevin Phillips

Topram

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TalkSport were bigging him up fir the job the other week. The usual bring back ex players that know what the club means to the fans, forget ability to do the job, just need passion like Shearer at Newcastle 

33 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

This would be a disaster, who else is going to pick the cones up after training?

Having been part of the coaching staff for Clement, Diaz Was, Pearson, Mac 2 and now Rowett he must be an exceptional one.

Alternatively he could be bomb proof as Mel's secret love child* 

*disclaimer, bears no resemblance :ph34r:

4 hours ago, David said:

TalkSport were bigging him up fir the job the other week. The usual bring back ex players that know what the club means to the fans, forget ability to do the job, just need passion like Shearer at Newcastle 

Or Pearce at Florest !

9 hours ago, stoneyram said:

let this be TRUE please !!!!!:D

1 hour ago, toddy said:

No doubt he had great ability on the pitch as a striker, but it does seem he is unable to do the coaching striking role here.

what he has done here, he can go...........

9 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Can't work out what his effect on the first team has been.  Anyone know?

Ask those two, @HantsRam. They seem to know more than everyone else. 

(Or they might just be forming unsubstantiated negative opinions stemming from somewhere deeper within themselves).

We should get rid of the chef whilst we're at it, I'll be honest I have no idea what his meals are like down Moor Farm but we've won less games, has to mean the players are not being fuelled correctly by the kitchen.

I would replace him with Baiano, those Italians know how to cook.

Archived