David Moyes Resigns

Kernow

He's just resigned as Sunderland manager. It'll be interesting to see who they bring in to try and give them a fighting chance next season. Whoever they get will have a very tough job of preparing that side for a season in the Championship.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Please be Pearson please be Pearson please be Pearson please be Pearson.

It'd be interesting that. He himself admits that he's a builder of teams which, to be fair to him, isn't the situation we were in.

BUT… it'll be interesting to see how he does without Shakespeare and Walsh. 

Where does Moyes go from here?

His stock would have fallen, but I bet he's too proud to take over an average sized Championship club such as a Preston or Barnsley.

He's hardly what you'd consider a 'winning manager' and he has no promotions (above League One) on his CV so I couldn't see a club like Norwich, Derby or Wolves go in for him.

It's either abroad again or a TV job I'd imagine.

I can't believe Unites gave him a six-year deal considering he's never won a major trophy before.McClaren is a better manager!

40 minutes ago, David said:

Celtic when Brendan Rodgers has won another title up there and gets a PL job, can't really fail up there

Isn't he a Rangers fan?

Surely would be more of a challenge to go there. What would be the point of taking over this Celtic side now? 

I reckon Brendan Rodgers will stick around for the 10th in a row, then leave.

His Spanish is decent apparenty so someone like Valencia would be perfect for him.

Archived