Black Sunday for Muespach and Angry....

uttoxram75

22 minutes ago, David said:

@uttoxram75, may I add another special mention in your thread for Real Madrid lifting the La Liga title yesterday which will thrill @Bris Vegas as the tourists finished runners up.

Noticed yesterday that Barcelona's main twitter account tweets in English, tourism at it's finest right there.

May i basque you to stop trying to wind up the members please, most unprofessional.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Boycie said:

May i basque you to stop trying to wind up the members please, most unprofessional.

I'm basquing in the glory of what is Real Madrid, La Liga Champiano Champiano Ole Ole Ole!

6 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

And you like Millwall?

Yep.. Never victims like Liverpool.. They fook up they take the crap, they don't hide, they don't care.

Celtic.. That's a whole thread on it's own and we should probably not go there.

2 hours ago, David said:

@uttoxram75, may I add another special mention in your thread for Real Madrid lifting the La Liga title yesterday which will thrill @Bris Vegas as the tourists finished runners up.

Noticed yesterday that Barcelona's main twitter account tweets in English, tourism at it's finest right there.

Every major club has an English account, as it is the universal business language.

Madrid deserve to win La Liga. Most consistent over the campaign and for the first time in years played as a team rather than relying on individuals.

9 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Every major club has an English account, as it is the universal business language.

Madrid deserve to win La Liga. Most consistent over the campaign and for the first time in years played as a team rather than relying on individuals.

They do but the main account is in their native language, Real, Atleti have Spanish, Juventus, Inter, AC Italian.

Barca....English

18 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Thoughts go out today to @MuespachRam

Celtic Invincibles become the third team in history to go a 38 game season unbeaten. Phenomenal achievement by the Bhoys!

Also a superb win for the 5 times winners Liverpool to qualify for the Champions League.

:lol::lol::lol:

Considering the Scottish Prem I'm surprised there haven't been more unbeaten seasons. No offence to the likes of Partick Thistle and the like but I'd fancy you'd get a decent eleven out of the posters on this forum who'd qualify at least for Europe in that division. 

4 hours ago, David said:

They do but the main account is in their native language, Real, Atleti have Spanish, Juventus, Inter, AC Italian.

Barca....English

More people who follow them speak English than those who speak Spanish, probably. They along with Real Madrid are the biggest and most supported club in the world. 

Just now, Bris Vegas said:

More people who follow them speak English than those who speak Spanish, probably. They along with Real Madrid are the biggest and most supported club in the world. 

Tourists.

One of the main supporters groups was complaining after the Classico of Real Madrid shirts, scarfs and hats in the Barca end, cheering them on, club does nothing about it.

Any club that has the success they have will become a tourist attraction, Man Utd has it's fair share as well, just find it a bit sad that's all for the local fans. Would slightly annoy me they use English as the main language online, even the website is English unless they have a location detector.

Guilty myself, I've been the tourist and get the attraction. 

29 minutes ago, David said:

Tourists.

One of the main supporters groups was complaining after the Classico of Real Madrid shirts, scarfs and hats in the Barca end, cheering them on, club does nothing about it.

Any club that has the success they have will become a tourist attraction, Man Utd has it's fair share as well, just find it a bit sad that's all for the local fans. Would slightly annoy me they use English as the main language online, even the website is English unless they have a location detector.

Guilty myself, I've been the tourist and get the attraction. 

To reach out to global support, they have to have an English service. They get plenty of tourists, as do Madrid, Bayern, United, AC Milan etc.

Not sure why it would annoy you. There is a Catalan, Spanish and English option. I imagine the English option is the most common as the majority of their global support understand English better than Spanish.

As for mixed supporters, I'm sure they have designated areas for tourists. Why wouldn't they if they can profit from it? When Messi netted that last-minute goal at the Bernabeu, there were Barca fans celebrating with Madrid fans right next to them with their head in their hands. It's normal when the demand is so high.

7 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

To reach out to global support, they have to have an English service. They get plenty of tourists, as do Madrid, Bayern, United, AC Milan etc.

Not sure why it would annoy you. There is a Catalan, Spanish and English option. I imagine the English option is the most common as the majority of their global support understand English better than Spanish.

As for mixed supporters, I'm sure they have designated areas for tourists. Why wouldn't they if they can profit from it? When Messi netted that last-minute goal at the Bernabeu, there were Barca fans celebrating with Madrid fans right next to them with their head in their hands. It's normal when the demand is so high.

Not against them having an English account, just think the Catalan should be the main account that is pushed. 

No idea on the Nou Camp layout, this is the fan group that was angry with so can't be that normal?

http://www.football-espana.net/62020/barca-fan-group-blasts-tourists

Just come across this kinda off topic which I took this thread already, Real sold just 11 tickets for their game away v Granada! Why is the away support so poor?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3437261/Real-Madrid-just-11-fans-attend-win-Granada-Spanish-averse-travelling-away-games.html

1 minute ago, David said:

Not against them having an English account, just think the Catalan should be the main account that is pushed. 

No idea on the Nou Camp layout, this is the fan group that was angry with so can't be that normal?

http://www.football-espana.net/62020/barca-fan-group-blasts-tourists

Just come across this kinda off topic which I took this thread already, Real sold just 11 tickets for their game away v Granada! Why is the away support so poor?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3437261/Real-Madrid-just-11-fans-attend-win-Granada-Spanish-averse-travelling-away-games.html

Not sure why many don't travel away. There are numerous Barca and Madrid fans elsewhere in Spain so the majority of their away support are locals from that area who follow them.

It wouldn't make sense to push their Catalan account as number one if they're only targetting a fraction of their global audience.

Maybe it's just Spanish culture in that not many travel to see away games. 

On 5/21/2017 at 14:06, uttoxram75 said:

Thoughts go out today to @MuespachRam

Celtic Invincibles become the third team in history to go a 38 game season unbeaten. Phenomenal achievement by the Bhoys!

Also a superb win for the 5 times winners Liverpool to qualify for the Champions League.

:lol::lol::lol:

Massive achievement by the terrorists...to go a full season without losing against a bunch of pet time oil rig workers is phenomenal....! As for the victims...if they couldn't scrape into 4th this season they were never going to...weird though because I am sure that I heard in September that this was their year...?Having said that, Rogers has still got a better record than Klopp at the victims. 

Archived