Black Sunday for Muespach and Angry....

uttoxram75

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, uttoxram75 said:

Thoughts go out today to @MuespachRam

Celtic Invincibles become the third team in history to go a 38 game season unbeaten. Phenomenal achievement by the Bhoys!

Also a superb win for the 5 times winners Liverpool to qualify for the Champions League.

:lol::lol::lol:

Tbf Liverpool have got into the qualifiers so they still have some work to do to get into champions league groups proper. 

8 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Thoughts go out today to @MuespachRam

Celtic Invincibles become the third team in history to go a 38 game season unbeaten. Phenomenal achievement by the Bhoys!

Also a superb win for the 5 times winners Liverpool to qualify for the Champions League.

:lol::lol::lol:

No need for this, ruined my weekend did Liverpool and Celtic. Two of the most despicable clubs ever.

:angry:

If Man Utd win the Europa League then they will qualify for the Champions League and Liverpool will have to settle for the Europa League. I wonder if they will try to get in using Wales spot again?

2 minutes ago, rynny said:

If Man Utd win the Europa League then they will qualify for the Champions League and Liverpool will have to settle for the Europa League. I wonder if they will try to get in using Wales spot again?

They've changed that now, one extra team can qualify if they win the Europa league.

@uttoxram75, may I add another special mention in your thread for Real Madrid lifting the La Liga title yesterday which will thrill @Bris Vegas as the tourists finished runners up.

Noticed yesterday that Barcelona's main twitter account tweets in English, tourism at it's finest right there.

Archived