Millwall Fans

1of4

4 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Thought I'd missed you at Brighton angie :thumbsup:

Yes, on holiday. Usually enjoy the Brighton game as their fans are very friendly, so disappointed in a way they went up - though deserved of course.

We'll just have to follow them up next season.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, angieram said:

Last season I went to Leeds Newcastle Brentford Bristol City Birmingham Villa Leicester Blackburn Preston Rotherham Fulham QPR Burton Norwich Barnsley Reading Huddersfield Wigan Wolves West Brom Sheffield Wednesday Walsall.

How many grounds do I need to attend before I'm allowed an opinion? 

Missed the important one at Forest?

ahem ?

57 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Doing my swede in.. Who is KUFC?  I know I am going to press 'submit reply' and it will come to me.

This has got me thinking too. Even tried googling it and I can't find anything. Wiki has a list of English football teams sorted by alphabet and there is no 'KUFC' down to the 10th tier. I only managed to find one team that matches KUFC and that's Keyworth United, but the logo doesn't match the one on the flag...

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

This has got me thinking too. Even tried googling it and I can't find anything. Wiki has a list of English football teams sorted by alphabet and there is no 'KUFC' down to the 10th tier. I only managed to find one team that matches KUFC and that's Keyworth United, but the logo doesn't match the one on the flag...

Me neither.. Cant find it.. SOMEBODY NEEDS TO SORT THIS.

@Derby_EnglandLoyal Will know.

19 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

To be fair I knew you travelled a fair bit from your posts so was pulling your chain a bit. My original point still stands about your opinion of Millwall. You did hit the stereo button a bit. Bar Birmingham which can get a bit iffy, not much to worry about this season. Brum is a fenced coach area by the away end isn't it?

We will probably know each other by sight I get to most away games. We could play snap with that list above.

Forgive me Angry as I believe we have been getting on wonderfully since your return, I do not wish to aggravate you but my curiosity is nagging me.

I agree totally with what you are saying, every club has it's idiots, doesn't mean there are no great fans that do support clubs such as Millwall and.....ahem....Celtic.

Be interested in what makes you hate the club that I shall not name again that plays North of the border.

Now I'm not jumping to conclusions about you personally but a common dislike for Celtic is that their fans are seen to be IRA supporters which is slightly unfair, their minority of idiots is probably larger than most clubs (one corner) but still a minority just very vocal.

2 minutes ago, David said:

Forgive me Angry as I believe we have been getting on wonderfully since your return, I do not wish to aggravate you but my curiosity is nagging me.

I agree totally with what you are saying, every club has it's idiots, doesn't mean there are great fans that do support clubs such as Millwall and.....ahem....Celtic.

Be interested in what makes you hate the club that I shall not name again that plays North of the border.

Now I'm not jumping to conclusions about you personally but a common dislike for Celtic is that their fans are seen to be IRA supporters which is slightly unfair, their minority of idiots is probably larger than most clubs (one corner) but still a minority just very vocal.

I must admit I struggle with their fans, the team means little to me as things have changed more so on the pitch. Call me a bigot if you want but I do struggle with fans who revel in what they do. I like Rangers, have been there a few times I've even seen an auld firm clash. They are not blameless with the bigotory but are essentially British and proud to be part of this nation. Yes the majority on both sides have moved on and they both have some great fans. But it is difficult to feel any closeness with Celtic fans. Yes I know Rangers revel in what they do and two wrongs and all that.

You asked and I have been honest. Some won't like that but hay ho.

15 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

I must admit I struggle with their fans, the team means little to me as things have changed more so on the pitch. Call me a bigot if you want but I do struggle with fans who revel in what they do. I like Rangers, have been there a few times I've even seen an auld firm clash. They are not blameless with the bigotory but are essentially British and proud to be part of this nation. Yes the majority on both sides have moved on and they both have some great fans. But it is difficult to feel any closeness with Celtic fans. Yes I know Rangers revel in what they do and two wrongs and all that.

You asked and I have been honest. Some won't like that but hay ho.

Would "revelling in what they do" not be similar to Millwall's "we're all ***** but we know it and don't care" attitude?

On 21/05/2017 at 09:19, Gypsy Ram said:

The annual "I hate Millwall thread". Great, they deserve it. I don't know what Angry's on about (he's probably a posh North londerner), but as an SE lad close to the club - I wouldn't bat an eye lid if that club disappeared.

Proper pond life scum that have nothing to do with the working class and football. 

Just scum that breed scum that aren't even interested in football. Half on an Asbo the other half on the list.

Worst club ever

Pond life scum you say...... I've just put a small one in my back garden . Ahem....Excellent for attracting wildlife don't you know. Jeeez I'd best keep windows tight from now on then, don't fancy a blue shirted landaner climbing out from its lower reaches one dark night. :ermm:

Archived