Summer Transfers 2017

Kernow

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RiddingsRam said:

Strong rumours of P.S.G bound. Always said he proffered choice was Real Madrid but I think they have younger fish to fry .

Man Utd, Man City and Chelsea would be foolish not to go for him. They have the money.

1 hour ago, David said:

Man Utd, Man City and Chelsea would be foolish not to go for him. They have the money.

Yeah he will guarantee goals and another player I'd like to see playing in the premier league. Jose would probably play him as a winger though :ph34r:.

1 hour ago, KBB said:

Still see him name linked with China too. Could be using this as a bargaining chip for a huge pay packet from a European team.

I think the Chinese boom might finish before its properly got started if im honest. Especially now there is the new 100 % tax on foreign signings.

10 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

I think the Chinese boom might finish before its properly got started if im honest. Especially now there is the new 100 % tax on foreign signings.

Hopefully. Yeah the tax thing is a massive change in direction for the league.

1 hour ago, RiddingsRam said:

Yeah he will guarantee goals and another player I'd like to see playing in the premier league. Jose would probably play him as a winger though :ph34r:.

Funny you should say that, funnily enough Aubameyang's best position is a winger and which earned him his move to bvb from saint etienne. He only got moved centrally because immoble was struggling a lot and Aubameyang was put as a forward as a last throw of the dice. He's been brilliant there ever since, he is very much in the Thierry Henry mood, apparently he's faster than usain bolt over 30m or something ridiculous like that.

16 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Aubameyang is set to join PSG according to Rafa Honigstein. Him and Cavani would be a lethal partnership up 

Wouldn't they just! Don't PSG tend to play a 3 up top though ? Any reports on the fee ? I imagine it's one bvb will do astronomically well out of ! 

45 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Michael Keane could join Manchester United within the next fortnight. 

Be a good resigning for them ! Another let slip through the net. United have way to many average defenders for the level they should be at ! Rojo, blind , will I get shot for this ? Smalling and Jones ? 

4 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Wouldn't they just! Don't PSG tend to play a 3 up top though ? Any reports on the fee ? I imagine it's one bvb will do astronomically well out of ! 

I think they did previously under Blanc but Emery seems to prefer 4-2-3-1. I can see Aubameyang playing as a number 10 with Cavani just ahead. That's a very athletic front 2 indeed. And no reports of a fee as of yet but some are saying 60-75 million.

Also, Monaco are linked with Douglas Costa and Mahrez. Both would be great signings for them

16 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I think they did previously under Blanc but Emery seems to prefer 4-2-3-1. I can see Aubameyang playing as a number 10 with Cavani just ahead. That's a very athletic front 2 indeed. And no reports of a fee as of yet but some are saying 60-75 million.

Also, Monaco are linked with Douglas Costa and Mahrez. Both would be great signings for them

If Lyon and Marseille get there arses into gear the French league could soon become appealing again.

12 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

Be a good resigning for them ! Another let slip through the net. United have way to many average defenders for the level they should be at ! Rojo, blind , will I get shot for this ? Smalling and Jones ? 

I'll give you others but IMO Smalling is pretty good. Blind shouldn't be a defender at all, just suffering from his versatility. DM is his position.

14 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

I'll give you others but IMO Smalling is pretty good. Blind shouldn't be a defender at all, just suffering from his versatility. DM is his position.

I always think he's been over rated , I just think if wasn't playing for who he is playing for would people really rate him so highly? 

13 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

Smalling and Jones are bang average. I have never been convinced by Smalling, not quite sure how he has ended up where he is.

Archived