Forest's Greek Tragedy

David

Sith Happens
11 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

To be fair it must be hard to go home and make love to your own sister sober. Therefore getting served quickly must be a priority. 

My forest mates assure me making love to your sister sober is still better than a 6 fingered shuffle.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

It may well all blow up in their faces again, but from the outside his early moves suggest this guy actually knows what he's doing. I think a CEO is important for a football club. I'm a little concerned we don't have one at the moment especially with an Owner who has already displayed his abilities with an axe!!

I thought he used a machete! ?

20 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

To be fair it must be hard to go home and make love to your own sister sober. Therefore getting served quickly must be a priority. 

I suppose it still beats doing it with a sheep, or dog, whatever the flavour of the month is in Derby

51 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I suppose it still beats doing it with a sheep, or dog, whatever the flavour of the month is in Derby

I'll have to take your word for it. I know there is saying that goes "don't knock it til you've tried it" but I can't see myself trying it anytime soon. 

45 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I'll have to take your word for it. I know there is saying that goes "don't knock it til you've tried it" but I can't see myself trying it anytime soon. 

I think your smiling sheep pic tells a different story

• 2 weeks later...

Nottingham Forest 'not fit for purpose' says new chairman Nicholas Randall

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40121958

Incoming Nottingham Forest chairman Nicholas Randall has described the current state of the club as "not fit for purpose" in an open letter to fans.

The sports lawyer has accepted an offer from new Forest owner Evangelos Marinakis to take up the position at the City Ground.

In the letter, Randall said: "We know that the necessary infrastructure is not in place to take the club forward.

"It is clear to any outsider the club has not been run as it should have."

Smart man, start at the lowest posible position you can...early start by the new ringmasters...

Can't be true, Fawaz was a legend there, I've seen pics of him with fans and flags, they even held a Fawaz Day to celebrate his arrival. Not fit for purpose doesn't sound right at all, was on the verge of getting them out of this league.

2 hours ago, McRamFan said:

Incoming Nottingham Forest chairman Nicholas Randall has described the current state of the club as "not fit for purpose" in an open letter to fans.

The sports lawyer has accepted an offer from new Forest owner Evangelos Marinakis to take up the position at the City Ground.

In the letter, Randall said: "We know that the necessary infrastructure is not in place to take the club forward.

Smart man, start at the lowest posible position you can...early start by the new ringmasters...

Wow!!! They have a smart one there.

14 hours ago, McRamFan said:

In other news, waters wet, the sky is blue, and Andy Reid is a fat c***

41 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

In other news, waters wet, the sky is blue, and Andy Reid is a fat c***

I read it as "seeing as the situation we inherited was so bad, dont set your gumpen hearts on anything other than more misery this season. Its austerity football for you. All in it together.

Archived