Forest's Greek Tragedy

David

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Redcar said:

I need to fess up, please forgive me, I need to cleanse my soul after this afternoons day out at the circus..... 

Yes, I went to the City Ground ???

(my Forest mate visited from south and had a spare ticket so obliged and went with him).

Congrats to the dogs for sure but Arsenal were dreadful. U23, C Team??? Not a clue who they were bar 3. I guess they should still have had enough to beat Forest.

Got to say, other than that anthem at the start of each half, neither fans really sang much if at all. Thought the Trent End was pretty quiet throughout..... ?

Amazed nobody spotted my Rams pin badge on my jacket ?????

Wouldn’t swap that match day experience for all the money in the world. Felt like being back at the BBG if honest.

Oh..... wrote DCFC in one of the bogs as well ???

It's rubbish football, if you don't support one of the teams, worse if you don't like the winning team

9 minutes ago, Redcar said:

I need to fess up, please forgive me, I need to cleanse my soul after this afternoons day out at the circus..... 

Yes, I went to the City Ground ???

(my Forest mate visited from south and had a spare ticket so obliged and went with him).

Congrats to the dogs for sure but Arsenal were dreadful. U23, C Team??? Not a clue who they were bar 3. I guess they should still have had enough to beat Forest.

Got to say, other than that anthem at the start of each half, neither fans really sang much if at all. Thought the Trent End was pretty quiet throughout..... ?

Amazed nobody spotted my Rams pin badge on my jacket ?????

Wouldn’t swap that match day experience for all the money in the world. Felt like being back at the BBG if honest.

Oh..... wrote DCFC in one of the bogs as well ???

You wouldn't swap the match day experience, you prefer PP to the baseball ground? 

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Would've been better with the Vydra goal.

Would have only got to hear a couple of bars

27 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

It's rubbish football, if you don't support one of the teams, worse if you don't like the winning team

Forest wanted it more. The desire and passion on display today was all there. I’ll say it if worthy. Enjoy the win. ??

2 hours ago, Norman said:

But to not have Ozil, Lacazette, Sanchez, Wilshere, Xhaka?,  Monreal, Bellerin etc even on the bench showed contempt for the cup and Forest for me.

Nothing wrong with showing contempt for forest though. That’s the default position for most clubs I would think. 

Still something for them to distract them from the relegation battle. A couple of extra cup games might make the difference to send them down, so I wish them all the luck in the world. 

Sith Happens
14 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

Stat

We have beaten more Prem teams this season, than you lot in your last jaunt.

Stat, most of your team were still in nappies last time your lot had a jaunt in the premier league.

1 hour ago, eezzeetiger said:

Stat

We have beaten more Prem teams this season, than you lot in your last jaunt.

Stat 

You scored as many goals today against Arsenal as you have scored against us in our last 6 meetings 

Stat

Since you last showed your face on here DCFC have amassed 24 points compared to the 8 points amassed by Forest...any reason you've been so quiet

Stat

Derby 2 Forest 0

Stats 

DCFC P26 W14 D7 L5 Pts49 GF41 GA23 GD+18

NFFC P26 W10 D2 L14 Pts32 GF33 GA42 GD-9 

Final stat 

NFFC 2 Yeovil Town 5

Archived