Forest's Greek Tragedy

Day

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
33 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

If they win is there any chance Gary Brazil might be appointed permanent manager, swept in on a tide of emotion? I might start cheering for them in the second half if it's a possibility.

Oh well at least they can concentrate on the Cup. 

3 minutes ago, GadFly said:

Before anyone says it... I hate to be a party pooper but this is no more Arsenal's kids than it is Forest's. Forest have 6 academy products on the pitch and actually an average team age lower than Arsenal's. 

Forest academy players ARE their first team. The Arsenal academy products are their third team.

5 minutes ago, GadFly said:

Before anyone says it... I hate to be a party pooper but this is no more Arsenal's kids than it is Forest's. Forest have 6 academy products on the pitch and actually an average team age lower than Arsenal's. 

Mertasacker would increase any teams' average age

Sith Happens

BREAKING NEWS: Exclusive footage from Nottingham Bus Company as Nottingham Forest put in a phone call to book an open top bus for parading the FA Cup in May 2018.

on-no-not-again.jpg

Just now, Paul71 said:

BREAKING NEWS: Exclusive footage from Nottingham Bus Company as Nottingham Forest put in a phone call to book an open top bus for parading the FA Cup in May 2018.

It's like boxing. If you beat the holders, you win it, don't you?

3 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Not sure you can knock 'um on this one chaps, top performance from their lads. Took the game to them and got their just rewards.

Bit of perspective when plenty seem to be celebrating a 2-0 loss at United. 

Booooooo

2 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Not sure you can knock 'um on this one chaps, top performance from their lads. Took the game to them and got their just rewards.

Bit of perspective when plenty seem to be celebrating a 2-0 loss at United. 

They did well, no denying that. However, look at the team Wenger put out and the bench. In my mind they showed zero respect for the competition and got what they deserve.

7 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

We played Uniteds first team and came up short, they played Arsenal's second/third team and beat them.

Fair play to them.

Didn't United make 5 changes for our match?

I hate Forest as much as the next Man but trying to deny them a bit of credit and trying to talk up our 2-0 defeat makes us look petty bitter to be fair.

2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Didn't United make 5 changes for our match?

I hate Forest as much as the next Man but trying to deny them a bit of credit and trying to talk up our 2-0 defeat makes us look petty bitter to be fair.

But to not have Ozil, Lacazette, Sanchez, Wilshere, Xhaka?,  Monreal, Bellerin etc even on the bench showed contempt for the cup and Forest for me.

Archived