Forest's Greek Tragedy

David

14 hours ago, David said:

Can't be true, Fawaz was a legend there, I've seen pics of him with fans and flags, they even held a Fawaz Day to celebrate his arrival. Not fit for purpose doesn't sound right at all, was on the verge of getting them out of this league.

and you are forgetting

CH7W0ViWgAA0LFu_(1).thumb.jpg.4967ad3667371705209920f30269c241.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

I still can't get over how unbelievably tinpot that is...

Just occurred to me. Even Cloughie wouldn't be seen dead in red. While the other muppets has their official club ties on, he'll never where anything but green. Secret Plymouth fan was Clough. 

2 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Just occurred to me. Even Cloughie wouldn't be seen dead in red. While the other muppets has their official club ties on, he'll never where anything but green. Secret Plymouth fan was Clough. 

It was to blend in with the Forest fans, who were green with envy of us. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Looks like they have arranged a pre season tour to Tampa.....! The inbreds are coming.... why didn't the Supers arrange such a tour..!

I expect nothing less than chimping from the stands. Don't let us down.

Looks like they have arranged a pre season tour to Tampa.....! The inbreds are coming.... why didn't the Supers arrange such a tour..!

It's a massive clerical error by Forests admin dept. They thought it was called Tampax Bay and would be perfect for all the c**ts that follow them. :ph34r:

Sith Happens

Has the sale fully gone through yet? I havent seen anything to see how it was structured, how much they paid or what Fawaz has done with his debt?

From tonight's Telegraph.  Have they missed a digit?

Meanwhile, Nottingham Forest have seen an increase in season ticket sales following the takeover of the club.

The East Midlands club are close to selling 8,000 tickets for the 2017-18 campaign with optimism levels boosted by the takeover of the club led by Evangelos Marinakis.

And, according to the Nottingham Post, 2,000 of those immediate sales are to people who did not have a season ticket last season, amid a mood of frustration following a steady decline under Fawaz Al Hasawi.

1 hour ago, David said:

BT Sport are clearly forgetting Forest winning the European Cup back to back

Crikey. Think how good they would be if they actually all faced the same way.

36 minutes ago, David said:

Do they realise people are laughing at them, not with them ??‍♂️

Next stop for Real Madrid: the third tier (and a play off defeat to whatever the Spanish equivalent of Yeovil is). 

Sith Happens

Obviously Milan doing it in 89 + 90 doesn't count...?

No its right, the second teams SINCE forest so Milan were the 1st, Madrid the 2nd.

Archived