Forest's Greek Tragedy

Day

Rumours of NC being interested in speaking to them.

not from any other source than the internet just in case anyone thinks it's inside info.

i hope he doesn't leave burton but I've got a feeling this time around if it's offered he'll take it. 

Confusing couple of days ahead until they officially apprpach new fella st least.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, ronnieronalde said:

not from any other source than the internet just in case anyone thinks it's inside info.

i hope he doesn't leave burton but I've got a feeling this time around if it's offered he'll take it. 

Confusing couple of days ahead until they officially apprpach new fella st least.

What would be different about "this time around " that would make NC take the job?

2 hours ago, HantsRam said:

What would be different about "this time around " that would make NC take the job?

No Fawaz, not quite in the relegation battle yet. 

As one poster once said (can’t remeber who), he should probably just do it, get sacked after a couple of months, then that’s that out of the way. It’ll inevitably happen at some point, might as well get it over and done with. 

Sith Happens
11 hours ago, ronnieronalde said:

I think the rumours stem from the RD interview where he didnt come out and deny that he would be interested to talk to them, but never said he wanted to either.

Will he even be on the radar? Fawaz seemed to have this view that appeasing fans with appointments was a way forward (pearce, re-appointing billy etc), the new bloke might have different ideas.

3 hours ago, Paul71 said:

I think the rumours stem from the RD interview where he didnt come out and deny that he would be interested to talk to them, but never said he wanted to either.

Will he even be on the radar? Fawaz seemed to have this view that appeasing fans with appointments was a way forward (pearce, re-appointing billy etc), the new bloke might have different ideas.

We hounded mac for less.

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Would the Burton lot be that bothered if he went again?  Aren’t they moaning? Mind you, they’ve won a few of late.

Would imagine most want him to stay, probably the extra 50 fans they got on being promoted are the ones that are moaning.

Had a peek (as is my wont) on the Forest Forum re their game with Arsenal. Some comment about half-and-half scarves.

Set me thinking, how do you have a half-and-half scarf when they both play in red and white. Perhaps there are subtle nuances of shade with the red bits, Garibaldi and all that.

Sith Happens
20 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Had a peek (as is my wont) on the Forest Forum re their game with Arsenal. Some comment about half-and-half scarves.

Set me thinking, how do you have a half-and-half scarf when they both play in red and white. Perhaps there are subtle nuances of shade with the red bits, Garibaldi and all that.

Does the arsenal half just say arse?

9 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Does the arsenal half just say arse?

Yeah, the half and half bit is opposite sides not ends, and on the other side, the forest bit just says '****'. 

Yes. That was the worst word in the world.

Archived