Forest's Greek Tragedy

David

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

Signed Dawson (34), to add to their squad that includes Watson (32), Mancienne (30), Guedioura (32), Murphy (35), Fox (32), Ward (32), Henderson (30) and are linked with signing Marney (34) and Grabban (30).

Copycats

That team will be coming out onto the pitch to the sound of the hokey-coke ?

On 24/05/2018 at 21:16, therealhantsram said:

Nottingham is officially bottom of the barrel.  Took this from a BBC article published today. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44237180

_101735723_income_bottom10-nc.png

Being serious for a moment... sad to see 6 east/west midlands towns and cities in the bottom 10. Interesting to see Derby has avoided that indignity though.

Wow, Roger must have signed a bumper contract to life Choke on Stench off the bottom.

My ex was from Hoddlesden in Darwen and she was minted, lived in a big detached house in a very swanky cul-de-sac.  Blackburn must have dragged it down significantly. 

18 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Very interesting appointment lads, huge gamble but probably more to be excited about than the likes of McCarthy or Lambert.

I will add David platt springs to mind though!

Michael Dawson springs to mind ?

Notts Forest 18/19 Team Photo

EDDD988C-9C40-43D2-82DD-381FD40F39EE.jpeg

Sith Happens
4 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Very interesting appointment lads, huge gamble but probably more to be excited about than the likes of McCarthy or Lambert.

I will add David platt springs to mind though!

True could be a masterstroke could be a disaster.

On the platt one, seem to remember a rumour he was technically still manager for forest for a couple of years after he left, not sure if true or not.

8 hours ago, Rample said:

My ex was from Hoddlesden in Darwen and she was minted, lived in a big detached house in a very swanky cul-de-sac.  Blackburn must have dragged it down significantly. 

To be fair, Darwen is a far better night out than Blackburn these days. How times have changed. If you'd have suggested that in the 90's then you'd have been carted off to the nearest funny farm.

1 hour ago, Steve How Hard? said:

To be fair, Darwen is a far better night out than Blackburn these days. How times have changed. If you'd have suggested that in the 90's then you'd have been carted off to the nearest funny farm.

She always went to Accy.

• 2 months later...

Archived