Dominic Iorfa joined Ipswich

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So do Express & Star get it from HITC or HITC get it from Express & Star?! :blink:

Iorfa has looked a real athlete on the odd occasion I've seen him, but if Lambert is picking Coady ahead of him then that would be a cause for concern.

3 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Every time I've seen him play he's been dreadful. His first half performance in our game at their place this season was defensively the worst I've seen from any player for a long time.

I still don't see what is wrong with our young, developing, full Irish international right back?

Seems to be lazy journalism to me, we're looking likely to be in for a right back so we get linked to a championship right back available for transfer. Doubt there's much in this, thought saying that I think he has potential, however his consistency would concern me. Was awful against us earlier this season, but I've seen him have brilliant games too

10 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

I rate Iorfa but, buying him to replace Christie doesn't seem to make much sense. Very similar players to my eye. Anybody seen enough of him to offer a bit more?

Well he's an England U21 international, which is more than Christie managed.

But he wasn't brilliant then either and iirc he made a mistake which lead to a goal then too. He's alright on Football Manager. That's about it.

8 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Topram he played against us at their place and was awful. See link below there is a proof that he played against us at their place. He also wasn't in the squad at Pride Park when we also beat them 3-1 last month. 

http://www.skysports.com/football/wolves-vs-derby/teams/358301 

Thought so mate, hopefully lazy paper talk! 

Archived