Cafe Recommendations

Stive Pesley

Am meeting up with a very old friend who I’ve not seen in years on Sunday and we’re supposed to be going for a coffee in Derby somewhere.

I have no idea where to suggest as 1) I don’t drink coffee and 2) I only tend to go to the places that have facilities for small children

So any recommendations for a cafe in Derby that is suitable for two grown adults to have a relaxing chat of a Sunday afternoon?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

Am meeting up with a very old friend who I’ve not seen in years on Sunday and we’re supposed to be going for a coffee in Derby somewhere.

I have no idea where to suggest as 1) I don’t drink coffee and 2) I only tend to go to the places that have facilities for small children

So any recommendations for a cafe in Derby that is suitable for two grown adults to have a relaxing chat of a Sunday afternoon?

Quad cinema cafe

9 hours ago, StivePesley said:

McDonald's

Archived