Grant Hanley - Signed for Norwich

David

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
51 minutes ago, Rample said:

Mirror reporting we have a £4m bid in at the moment.

Sounds a lot for someone who missed a lot of last season. 

In rowetts interview on transfers he said sometimes players give you the indication they want to come and then decide to stay or sign elsewhere.

I put 2 and 2 together and unlike SDSR I may have 38, but I think he was talking about Wisdom. The rumours were he wanted to return to England but now Salzburg want to sign him they may be offering big wages.

23 minutes ago, Topram said:

Me too mate but maybe Wisdom doesn't want to come 

Rowett said £4m is too much so if that's too much then Hanley is also rule out as well? 

7 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Rowett said £4m is too much so if that's too much then Hanley is also rule out as well? 

No idea! If 4 million is too much then we will struggle this summer, well struggle to get our main targets you'd think! That's the way football is going! Everything is over priced 

2 minutes ago, Topram said:

No idea! If 4 million is too much then we will struggle this summer, well struggle to get our main targets you'd think! That's the way football is going! Everything is over priced 

Everything is way too much nowadays, I'd be happy if we manage to get Kalas on loan From Chelsea I think he can play RB as well good options if needed. 

7 minutes ago, Topram said:

...............except when we`re selling.  Then it appears to be a buyer`s market.

8 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Everything is way too much nowadays, I'd be happy if we manage to get Kalas on loan From Chelsea I think he can play RB as well good options if needed. 

We deffo need 2/3 decent loans! That's for sure! 

54 minutes ago, Agadirram said:

...............except when we`re selling.  Then it appears to be a buyer`s market.

And seeing as we have a bloated squad with around 10 that could easily go we might actually get some money back

£15 mil for Blackman anyone?!

7 minutes ago, joooools said:

My Toon friend says we're welcome to him, he's rubbish. He recons we'd be better off with a league 1 player.

Played 5 games for Newcastle, nice to see we're not the only set of fans to quickly write a player off on a handful of games :lol: 

Might be in the minority here but I would be quite happy to see us sign Hanley for £4m. Highly-rated when at Blackburn, rated in the Scotland set-up and didn't really get a look in at Newcastle this season. Certainly a big improvement on Pearce. 

17 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Might be in the minority here but I would be quite happy to see us sign Hanley for £4m. Highly-rated when at Blackburn, rated in the Scotland set-up and didn't really get a look in at Newcastle this season. Certainly a big improvement on Pearce. 

Is he?

18 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Might be in the minority here but I would be quite happy to see us sign Hanley for £4m. Highly-rated when at Blackburn, rated in the Scotland set-up and didn't really get a look in at Newcastle this season. 

You had me in agreement up until your last sentence... So I've removed it :)

Just now, RamsPolls said:

@Nuwtfly - Couldn't agree more mate. Pretty sure we were linked with him when he was moving to Newcastle, and I'm fairly sure they paid more than £4m for him... So it's a win win situation really. 

You're right, we were. They ended up paying £6m, I think. Hanley isn't quick but he's a solid defender. Keogh would have to be the legs in that partnership but Hanley would add a lot.

1 minute ago, cheron85 said:

You had me in agreement up until your last sentence... So I've removed it :)

Quite surprised so many rate Pearce over Hanley. How come, may I ask? 

Archived