Grant Hanley - Signed for Norwich

David

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loan with an option to buy, why not? big (6ft 1" is no little player) thug looking no nonsense defender. Should be fresh as a daisy after having a season holiday, Newcastle would want to recoup the fee they paid, I don't think you would pay it though right now so a loan with an option makes perfect sense in my little head.

38 minutes ago, David said:

Loan with an option to buy, why not? big (6ft 1" is no little player) thug looking no nonsense defender. Should be fresh as a daisy after having a season holiday, Newcastle would want to recoup the fee they paid, I don't think you would pay it though right now so a loan with an option makes perfect sense in my little head.

From what I've seen of him we'd be as well getting Bucko back

16 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I don't get why everyone would be so against this? If he did sign (and this looks like lazy paper chat so far) you have at least got to give the lad a chance. 

If you want a classy, ball playing center half then maybe you need to wake up to the fact we probably can't afford one.

We can call Wigan and get Sir Jake back....

Surely it makes sense to have one centre half who does the heavy defending while the other is the ball player. Now unless we're getting rid of Keogh then he's the ball player. The shackell of old is the perfect 'proper defender'. Pearce is a mess of a player in between the two. Hanley would be a decent option therefore as the no nonsense defender 

11 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Surely it makes sense to have one centre half who does the heavy defending while the other is the ball player. Now unless we're getting rid of Keogh then he's the ball player. The shackell of old is the perfect 'proper defender'. Pearce is a mess of a player in between the two. Hanley would be a decent option therefore as the no nonsense defender 

But he's not even a good one of those, he's a fouling machine.  

Archived