garden room

dog

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look at concrete sectional buildings as an option. 

Thats what mine is, same as a garage really but without a garage door, but a upvc door and window.

insulated and plasterboarded out with electrics etc.

the other option is wooden buildings, but I didn't want the hassle of staining them and fighting rot etc.

theres purpose built options on the web too. But I'm sure you've seen them.

14 hours ago, dog said:

Looking for a reasonable one to work in away from the constant noise of unsilenced teens

Any suggestions? 

Are you after one of those wooden cabin jobs?

Plenty of websites,I know Costco sell them online,probably expensive though.

There are a few planning laws around garden rooms that you have to be aware of (mainly around height and proximity to neigbours).

I bought and built one of the Tuin ones

http://www.tuin.co.uk

They are really well priced for the quality - I looked at loads and most of what you get is the same size, but crappy quality and little more than a glorified shed. I can recommend the quality of Tuin and they have loads of different models to suit

7 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

There are a few planning laws around garden rooms that you have to be aware of (mainly around height and proximity to neigbours).

I bought and built one of the Tuin ones

http://www.tuin.co.uk

They are really well priced for the quality - I looked at loads and most of what you get is the same size, but crappy quality and little more than a glorified shed. I can recommend the quality of Tuin and they have loads of different models to suit

wow that's massive, your Garden is a bit like Wembley thentuin.PNG?

20 hours ago, LesterRam said:

I got one for my garden, its a tight squeeze but its adequate, it fits three kids so they are happy :ph34r:

DD12207D_L.jpg

Do you have a latex allergy and need your gimp suit to be made out of 'natural materials'?

(like the little door at the top to allow you to breath)

1 hour ago, McRamFan said:

Do you have a latex allergy and need your gimp suit to be made out of 'natural materials'?

(like the little door at the top to allow you to breath)

The little door at the top is for feeding the children, we are responsible parents.

Archived