Alan Nixon summer 2017

RiddingsRam

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 01/09/2017 at 08:59, DCFC1388 said:

Nixon saying we had a brief interest in McGoldrick yesterday - maybe part of the Shackell deal? Thank god we didn't go for him.

Bloody hell, talking about promotion and signing McGoldrick in the same week would be enough to have Rowett sectioned.

We were clearly trying to get shot of players and were willing to take a swap.

We must be skint.

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Bloody hell, talking about promotion and signing McGoldrick in the same week would be enough to have Rowett sectioned.

We were clearly trying to get shot of players and were willing to take a swap.

We must be skint.

TBF McGoldrick has started the season well and is a major factor in Ipswich's  good start. 

Even though we have gained Winnall I still feel it's the creation of chances which is the biggest worry.

We aren't skint, Mel is just ensuring that we are ran like a business and adhere to FFP. I don't think any sensible fan would disagree that the squad had become bloated due to him backing successive managers so GR has been tasked with carrying out a diluted version of what Nigel had to do.

Personally I think Winnall will be a great signing but it will be frustrating if he goes back to the Wendies.

2 hours ago, Seth's left foot said:

We aren't skint, Mel is just ensuring that we are ran like a business and adhere to FFP. I don't think any sensible fan would disagree that the squad had become bloated due to him backing successive managers so GR has been tasked with carrying out a diluted version of what Nigel had to do.

Personally I think Winnall will be a great signing but it will be frustrating if he goes back to the Wendies.

All true but if winnall does well then that is great for us and hopefully he would want to stay here and the same goes for Butterfield at sheff Wednesday 

Archived