Alan Nixon summer 2017

RiddingsRam

2 hours ago, ColchesterRam said:

Alan Nixon is a clown and I don't believe a word that comes out of his fat mouth!

I'm sure he had a connection at some point. He was good at picking loans, frees/nominals and backroom changes for a while. Never known much about fees involving significant fees though, and usually just riding off the comments of others in that regard though. Talking about Keogh or anyone else for that matter I'd treat it like any random person on twitter and wait for a better source to pop up. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's such a small thing but I'm getting wound up everytime I see us and Villa mentioned in the same transfer rumour, every single time.

I trust Rowett, I really do, but after him saying we don't want 30 plus players dropping down from the Prem, pretty much every player linked is a 30 plus player from the Prem...I wonder if he now regrets saying that?

I was hoping and still am, that Rowett can find the same sort of value in places like Germany, that he was able to with Brum.

6 hours ago, Ramdale said:

Heard from a source close to Ledley that he wants to sign for a club abroad as his first choice and having talks with Malaga. We are definitely interested though

Makes perfectly sense.

He is good PL player (or first tier player if you want to talk agent/scout jargon), why would he drop to Championship?

7 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

"Derby County working on an interesting one"

Does the man do anything other than click bait? If he didn't just make vague assumptions, I might trust him more. I know he's only trying to sell newspapers, even so..

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Does the man do anything other than click bait? If he didn't just make vague assumptions, I might trust him more. I know he's only trying to sell newspapers, even so..

I know we end up having this debate every time Nixon says anything to do with Derby, but the guy gets plenty right.

Archived