Kevin Stewart - Signed for Hull

Carnero

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, David said:

Doesn't say he is, says they are rumoured to be interested but the £10m asking price could be stumbling block

I know I'm only joking ☺ I just googled him and the first thing i saw was a Villa link!

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Isn't Stewart a DM? Reckon he's their Huddlestone replacement?

More than likely. However the fact they're selling their best player (Robertson) for £8m-ish and buying an average Liverpool flop for the same figure is hilarious. 

16 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

More than likely. However the fact they're selling their best player (Robertson) for £8m-ish and buying an average Liverpool flop for the same figure is hilarious. 

He's a young player from a top academy with a point to prove - Wouldn't write him off as a flop just yet

5 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

He's a young player from a top academy with a point to prove - Wouldn't write him off as a flop just yet

Disagree. The lad is about to turn 24. Hasn't played above League one yet. No way is he worth £8m.

4 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Disagree. The lad is about to turn 24. Hasn't played above League one yet. No way is he worth £8m.

I didn't say he was worth £8m - There's a whole range of possibility between that and "flop"

2 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I didn't say he was worth £8m - There's a whole range of possibility between that and "flop"

You know as well as I do that in this Asylum we are all locked in, there is no middle ground. Players are either brilliant or rubbish - Hector or Hales.

6 minutes ago, eddie said:

You know as well as I do that in this Asylum we are all locked in, there is no middle ground. Players are either brilliant or rubbish - Hector or Hales.

Sorry eddie - Sometimes I forget these things - I feel a breeze from the window or catch a glimpse of sky and somehow convince myself I'm not stuck in here still

6 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

Anyone starting to feel bad for Hull fans? Shipping all their good players out for a tenner and buying sh*te for 8 million. Awfully ran club, no wonder they all want the owner out. 

Sh1te? How many times have you seen him play?

Is it confirmed to Hull?

Is it confirmed at £8m?

Archived