Kevin Stewart - Signed for Hull

Carnero

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, sage said:

Sh1te? How many times have you seen him play?

Is it confirmed to Hull?

Is it confirmed at £8m?

Saw him in a few of the games he played at Burton, looked ok in league one. Not sure anything's confirmed yet but 8 mil is the reported figure. I'd be disappointed if we signed him for 8 million, especially if we had just let Davies, Huddlestone, a couple of others and soon Robertson go. "Sh*te' maybe an overstatement, but to me it seems a pretty bang average signing at an inflated price. 

10 hours ago, RamsFan10 said:

Anyone starting to feel bad for Hull fans? Shipping all their good players out for a tenner and buying sh*te for 8 million. Awfully ran club, no wonder they all want the owner out. 

Nope ? Horrible when it's you but funny when it's anyone else... also I can't put my finger on it why  but I've never liked hull.

I think most clubs go through this. We have and to honest we are not the best when it comes to the transfer market. Hull seem to be imploding maybe they had to put relegation clauses in contract to keep players in previous years and its all come to a head. With the squad they have its no wonder people are looking to take advantage with higher fees, maybe we can sell them some of ours?

6 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

I think most clubs go through this. We have and to honest we are not the best when it comes to the transfer market. Hull seem to be imploding maybe they had to put relegation clauses in contract to keep players in previous years and its all come to a head. With the squad they have its no wonder people are looking to take advantage with higher fees, maybe we can sell them some of ours?

Do a deal. Offer them at residual book value and offer to help with say 25% of salary.

Better for us than having players around who won't play but just depreciate over time.

13 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Better for us than having players around who won't play but just depreciate over time.

Nah - That's how millionaire's show they're proper ballers - Have loads of cars sitting around in a massive garage depreciating in value

Archived