Kris Commons - Transfer Rumours

brayboy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wasn't based on anything i've read Davey, just on his performances over the season vs his performances in the run up to and in the transfer window...

plus his past record of comittment

Ok he left Forest for Derby, but past record of comittment? he's 27 in the summer and only ever had 3 clubs, 4 years at Stoke and 4 years at Forest. When he left you, you had just been promoted from League 1, he obviously saw Derby as being a better opportunity to get into the Premiership.

With regards to his performances, last season he was playing well and being linked to clubs, surely had he wanted to move then he would of continued playing out his skin. This season he hasn't been that great, although compared to the other rabble when he has come on, he's looked hungry, not for burgers but for goals.

In all honesty I think he'l still be here for the start of the 10/11 season, the only clubs linked with him are Hull and Wolves. McCarthy has already stated he has put in bids for the players he's after, and I don't see Hull going for another player with a poor injury track record after Jimmy Bullard.

a lot of people are saying Phil Brown was at the game tues night - don't know if it's true.

Was true quite a few people saw him, but just seen this at the end of the Anderson article on thisisderby.....

"Hull manager Phil Brown, the former Rams boss, was at Moor Farm yesterday afternoon but only because his team were using Derby's indoor training facilities.

Hull face a Premier League clash against Tottenham Hotspur at White Hart Lane tomorrow."

That'l explain that then, no doubt someone from the press saw Brown at Pride Park and put 2+2 together and got 534363836357353568357578358

Anyway, here's one to blow the ****** that the red dogs talk away.

Forest have first refusal on the wee pole lad, yes? ok. Forest offer 500k someone else offers 1 million. Warsaw aint gunna let him go to forest for less money are they?

'That Polish Lad' has been at the centre of many stupid rumours about Forest selling him...

it isn't going to happen!

how do i know? he isn't ours to sell!

We have him on a season long loan with first refusal to buy... so Warsaw own him, and aren't allowed to sell him to anyone other than Forest untill Forest have said whether they want to buy or not in the summer.

That aside, there is a difference between wanting to progress a career so taking an offer of ot comes up, and putting yourself in the shop window, and KFC is doing the latter

sorry, that! grrr

• 7 months later...

Archived