Extreme food challenges

froggg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, froggg said:

Must have a stomach like a sludge pit.

Anyone tried any extreme food challenges, and by that I don't mean your missus Sunday roast.

Dr Burnorium's Trinidad Scorpion hot sauce is extreme enough for me.

7 hours ago, froggg said:

How many scovilles is that?

Never seen a measure for it. I think it's comparable to Mega Death, so around 500,000 at a guess.

3 hours ago, McRamFan said:

That is not bacon, USA and Canada have slices of fat, not proper bacon.

I thought American bacon is what we call 'streaky' (although I could be wrong)

Ever heard of this place?

http://www.heartattackgrill.com/

Some lovely snippets......

- if you weigh more than 350 lbs you eat for free

- the quadruple bypass burger has been measured at 9983 calories

- if you can finish the octuple bypass burger - that's 8 x 1/2lb burgers plus 40 rashers of bacon, then you get a free wheelchair ride out of the restaurant

- waitresses are dressed as nurses and you are dressed in a hospital gown on arrival

- if you don't finish your meal you are spanked in front of the whole restaurant

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

- if you weigh more than 350 lbs you eat for free

- the quadruple bypass burger has been measured at 9983 calories

- if you can finish the octuple bypass burger - that's 8 x 1/2lb burgers plus 40 rashers of bacon, then you get a free wheelchair ride out of the restaurant

- waitresses are dressed as nurses and you are dressed in a hospital gown on arrival

- if you don't finish your meal you are spanked in front of the whole restaurant

Sounds like the first Tuesday night of every month at my local Conservative club

I love food Challenges. Enjoying The Merlins Quadzilla Burgers at the moment. Used to love The Lodges Burger challenge.. It's no longer on the Menu due to having a horrific new menu. The new challenge Burger I could polish off in a few minutes and still feel really hungry -.-.

3 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

I'm not as good as I used to be,when I was younger I was a disgrace.

Done a couple of the Flaming Grill ones but they weren't ridiculous(burger and steak).

I did 24 slices of pizza in the pizza hut buffet once.They weren't happy.

That is some achievement. Normal pizza I can eat a lot but the all you can eats at Pizza Hut were greasy deep pans so you would struggle. 24 slices, I doff my cap to you sir.

50 minutes ago, rynny said:

That is some achievement. Normal pizza I can eat a lot but the all you can eats at Pizza Hut were greasy deep pans so you would struggle. 24 slices, I doff my cap to you sir.

I shouldn't,it was a disgrace,my brother was in on it and I defeated him by one.

I don't think the toilet was impressed ?:ph34r:

Archived