Pre Season v Kaiserslautern - Fritz-Walter-Stadion 22/7/17

David

8 hours ago, jagerbob said:

trains in DE are a rip off like in england. makes sense to fly somewhere near, or at least get a flixbus or something. Infact because of the cost of trains there are a lot more megabus/nationalexpress companies operating in germany.

Last time i looked you could fly to berlin or amsterdam from east mids.
But Brum airport flew to so many more german airports, because they arent just restricted to the easyjet tourist destinations.
Think you can get to cologne, dusseldord, hannover hamburg bremen munich and frankfurt from birmingham international.

Totally disagree on train prices,when we went,they were very reasonable.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

Try again,

Just booked it,Manchester-Stuttgart

Then ? to Kaiserslautern.

Me and middle cone.Should be a cracking trip.

Hi mate don't want to sound stupid we are flying to Stuttgart on the Thursday and staying their till Friday, how do we find to book train to kaisersLautern

21 minutes ago, Topram said:

Hi mate don't want to sound stupid we are flying to Stuttgart on the Thursday and staying their till Friday, how do we find to book train to kaisersLautern

I haven't booked it yet.We're stopping at a hotel near the station and will go on Saturday morning.

I will probably go in and get tickets on the Friday.

When I work any details out(times/prices etc)I'll let you know?

25 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

I haven't booked it yet.We're stopping at a hotel near the station and will go on Saturday morning.

I will probably go in and get tickets on the Friday.

When I work any details out(times/prices etc)I'll let you know?

Thank you pal

13 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

What website did everyone book there tickets through ? Not been abroad for 8 years ! 

I use Skyscanner. Gives a graph of  prices so you can work around different destinations to see which one best suits your budget and "entertainment" plans

18 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

What website did everyone book there tickets through ? Not been abroad for 8 years ! 

Try Skyscanner mate. 

Archived