Aden Flint

Fraser_23

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Lord_Ram said:

If we're looking to spend 5 million on a 27 year old centre back who's achieved nothing of note higher than league 1 just because he's tall then we clearly haven't learned any lessons.

This is one of the strangest posts I've read in a while. You must live in one of those opposite parallel universes.

I'm not saying it would be a bad signing but £5 million is far too much imo. We should be able to get better than him with that amount of cash. Personally I'd like a big Croatian or German who doesn't get out muscled, has a bit of pace no is a nasty bleeder

I watched him in 50+ games for Alfreton Town. He was a raw 21/22 year old player who gave absolutely everything on the field and was solid at the back and dangerous from set pieces. 

Rumour when he left Alfreton was that Derby bid an embarrassing figure for him when he was sold to Swindon for £125k.

Pretty sure he/his family are Forest fans. 

I have mentioned I have been impressed with him before. His perfomance this season thought have really raised his profile and if Villa want him we stand no chance.

Like £4mil for Wisdom I think £5mil for Flint is now out of our price range sadly. Unless of course we ship a good number out.

If anyone's daft enough to pump high balls towards him all afternoon (like we did) he's great.

It's when players run at him that he looks like an elephant trying to deal with a mouse. City have conceded plenty because this didn't stay a secret for long.

4 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

If anyone's daft enough to pump high balls towards him all afternoon (like we did) he's great.

It's when players run at him that he looks like an elephant trying to deal with a mouse. City have conceded plenty because this didn't stay a secret for long.

A good example of this today. Che Adams completely did him for Birmingham's goal

6 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Why the **** do people want to sign a centre back for £5 million, whose team conceded the second most goals in the league just because he scores the odd goal from a corner? Jesus Christ.

£5m is way too much but i dont think you can fully judge him on how many goals the team conceded as both Keogh & Christie played in a Coventry team that got relegated

14 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

And Che Adams is average.

Bookmarked for when Rowett signs him.

5 hours ago, E17Rams said:

I watched him in 50+ games for Alfreton Town. He was a raw 21/22 year old player who gave absolutely everything on the field and was solid at the back and dangerous from set pieces. 

Rumour when he left Alfreton was that Derby bid an embarrassing figure for him when he was sold to Swindon for £125k.

He still has a season ticket at Alfreton, families based in Pinxton.

18 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Bookmarked for when Rowett signs him.

What does he really offer that Russell, Weimann, Blackman don't? He's another quick second striker chucked out on the wing because there aren't many teams that play with two up front anymore.

He's more of the same, for me. I'm interested in us signing actual wingers, not people who get stuck out on the wing because they're fast.

Also came across an A grade ******** when he celebrated his first goal since about November against us earlier this season like he was Cristiano Ronaldo. Bundled the ball in from a yard out, the tit.

6 hours ago, E17Rams said:

I think his Dad is a Man U fan. Can't remember who he suppported. 

Archived