Signed: Andre Wisdom 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

5 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Find the post where I've said he was crap ? Come on prove it. 

Never said it so please don't accuse me of saying something that I've not said. I only said he's not coming back that's all I can say. 

Good player on loan here yes I agreed but I've never said he was crap.. 

5 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I guess that's a no then? I rest my case. Thanks for your reply.

37 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Nice try Boycie stop trying to twist my comment. The difference is I've never said Wisdom was crap so carry on finding the post to back the evidence. Many Thanks. 

IMG_0208.GIF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6 May 2017 at 23:07, Wolfie20 said:

According to the DET and the contracts thread on here, Christie has another year left on his contract so @86 points - don't throw your chips away just yet.

Is that another Sam Rush clause?

• 4 weeks later...

Wisdom was with us for about 75% of a season and he did very well for us but he hasn't done a great deal since then but would I take him back - probably, but would he be at right right back maybe, but he always looked like he was filling in at right back and his natural position is elsewhere - interesting though

13 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Wisdom was with us for about 75% of a season and he did very well for us but he hasn't done a great deal since then but would I take him back...

I'm not a fan. I think he's over-rated, I thought that when he was here. I'd rather keep Christie than waste money on Wisdom.

6 minutes ago, David said:

If I was given a choice of 2 boxes, inside one contained Andre Wisdom, the other had Cyrus Christie

I would take the box that contained Andre Wisdom. 

Thanks Noel.

I'd ask for a box swap. There's got to be a third box that's better

Just now, EnigmaRam said:

I'd ask for a box swap. There's got to be a third box that's better

Well done, you've won a Paul Connolly! Let's open the box that you swapped and see what you could have won...

bf46654b-8e45-4724-8259-e27725482205_800

*You raise a good point though. But no 3rd boxes have made the tabloid yet so Wisdom v Christie, I'll take the Wisdom.

1 minute ago, David said:

Well done, you've won a Paul Connolly! Let's open the box that you swapped and see what you could have won...

bf46654b-8e45-4724-8259-e27725482205_800

*You raise a good point though. But no 3rd boxes have made the tabloid yet so Wisdom v Christie, I'll take the Wisdom.

I take your point and I'd take wisdom over Christie but Christie has 3million quid in it also, which is probably the difference between the 2 as the tabloids have wisdom down as costing £4 mil.

6 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

I take your point and I'd take wisdom over Christie but Christie has 3million quid in it also, which is probably the difference between the 2 as the tabloids have wisdom down as costing £4 mil.

Rowett said he liked Wisdom but not at the price mentioned so don't see us paying £4m. Until a club makes an offer for Christie we won't know what we would get. One of the best full backs in the league is Christie so he says, a year left should be a bidding war?

Archived