Signed: Andre Wisdom 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3506670/liverpool-andre-wisdom-red-bull-salzburg/amp/

KOP OUT 

Liverpool ace Andre Wisdom poised to sign permanent £4m deal with Red Bull Salzburg

Powerhouse defender set to exit Anfield after enjoying fine campaign with Austrian giants

By Gary Stonehouse

8th May 2017, 9:56 am

LIVERPOOL defender Andre Wisdom is poised to leave the club and join Red Bull Salzburg on a permanent basis.

The 23-year-old has been on a season-long loan to the Austrian club.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Boycie said:

He was crap anyway, 

@Derby_EnglandLoyal said so, and he's a good judge of a player.

Find the post where I've said he was crap ? Come on prove it. 

13 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Did he say he was crap? Usually just get a "no."

Never said it so please don't accuse me of saying something that I've not said. I only said he's not coming back that's all I can say. 

Good player on loan here yes I agreed but I've never said he was crap.. 

Just now, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Never said it so please don't accuse me of saying something that I've not said. I only said he's not coming back that's all I can say. 

LOL!

2 hours ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3506670/liverpool-andre-wisdom-red-bull-salzburg/amp/

KOP OUT 

Liverpool ace Andre Wisdom poised to sign permanent £4m deal with Red Bull Salzburg

Powerhouse defender set to exit Anfield after enjoying fine campaign with Austrian giants

By Gary Stonehouse

8th May 2017, 9:56 am

LIVERPOOL defender Andre Wisdom is poised to leave the club and join Red Bull Salzburg on a permanent basis.

The 23-year-old has been on a season-long loan to the Austrian club.

Gutted, hopefully he'd prefer a move back to England and potentially us. But looks as though he'll stay at RB Salzburg. He would be an excellent signing. Calm and completely solid

1 hour ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

With a bit if Wisdom, you would realise it was a crap comment ;)

On Wednesday, May 03, 2017 at 10:45, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

While we're at it maybe we should go and get Hossam Ghaly. :ph34r::lol:

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

You were saying?

Nice try Boycie stop trying to twist my comment. The difference is I've never said Wisdom was crap so carry on finding the post to back the evidence. Many Thanks. 

1 minute ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Nice try Boycie stop trying to twist my comment. The difference is I've never said Wisdom was crap so carry on finding the post to back the evidence. Many Thanks. 

My pleasure.

no really, it is.

28 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Without wanting to sound salty, I'd rather have Callum Paterson for a quarter of that fee :ph34r:

Different type of player though, isn't it?

That's like saying 'I'd rather have Sergio Busquets than Ngolo Kante'. Yeah, they play in the same position, but it's a completely different approach to the position and they'd fill an entirely different role in a team. If you were trying to play pressing football, you'd be a mug if you missed out on Kante so got Busquets in instead.

We need Chris Baird Junior, not Christie MK.II

Archived