Louis Moult

Fraser_23

halifaxram

Seen him a few times in non-league games, always had a decent record, but never seemed to me anything more than a decent non-league player. Would be amazed if he was a solution.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

Troy Deeney??

Slow improvement over time - Joined Watford from League 1 when they were mid-table 

Doesn't count for me, sorry - And check out my post in the Ollie Watkins thread on my opinions on where we should be looking - Up not down...

Nobody is going to hear him through those patio doors!!!!!! Guessing there won't be too many on this one ,,, right oh Fred, let her go

22 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

You know you can put that link into this thread which was found in next page of transfer section. 

Mods need to merge this with the original thread. If we start having different threads every time the same player is mentioned somewhere, this board will be chaos. I'll bump the other to highlight.

Posters should search before they start a new thread to check that the llink doesn't already exist.

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

Mods need to merge this with the original thread. If we start having different threads every time the same player is mentioned somewhere, this board will be chaos. I'll bump the other to highlight.

Posters should search before they start a new thread to check that the llink doesn't already exist.

Agreed- if all else fails, read the friggin' list of topics

5 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

There is search box at top of the forum and that's how I find some posts from ages ago etc. Also check few pages before start the thread which is pretty much easy for anyone. 

7 hours ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

How many goals did he score in those 1100 minutes?

One, but he's unlikely to make much of an impact coming on with 5 mins to spare 

compared against other players mins to goals he's not the worst

Last season

blackman  1 goal in 238 mins

camara 1 in 495 mins

Butter field 1 in 2985 mins

russell 2 in 2445 mins

anya 2 in 1418 mins

Hughes 2 in 2664 mins

These are called stats that back up he isn't the worst player we have in returns of outputs. (Hughes added for goals only and not his ability). 

It seems people have a very harsh view of the player without fully viewing the facts. 

Yes it hasn't worked out for him, but it's not his fault we bid so much and paid him his reported high wages. 

I definetly wouldn't be believing opinions of a player based on someone who thinks we should put an 18 year old injured player in all the time, as per B4s views 

14 minutes ago, FrostedRam said:

It seems people have a very harsh view of the player without fully viewing the facts. 

Yes it hasn't worked out for him, but it's not his fault we bid so much and paid him his reported high wages. 

So it should be easy to sell him - best all round, he can start afresh at another club. I asked before who is he going to be picked instead of? So he may as well go. We'll see soon whether he wants to play or just sit around won't we.

Archived