Sign in to follow this  
Fraser_23

Louis Moult

I paraphrased that article as our scouts are watching.....

A) the next Kenny miller 

B) a 26 year old who was picked for an u20 team but went awol 

I know that we must trim the budgets but we've fallen down a long way by the look......

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

I paraphrased that article as our scouts are watching.....

A) the next Kenny miller 

B) a 26 year old who was picked for an u20 team but went awol 

I know that we must trim the budgets but we've fallen down a long way by the look......

The part of the article that mentions the bold part is referring to Michael O'Halloran. 

14 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

The part of the article that mentions the bold part is referring to Michael O'Halloran. 

O'Halloran is also thought to be on Derby's radar, with Rams scouts said to have attended Rangers Under-20s' fixture against Hearts this month in the hope of seeing him in action.

The 26-year-old failed to show up, however, prompting 'showdown talks' with Caixinha according to the Daily Record.

1 hour ago, ollycutts1982 said:

That's right - see @rynnys post for the full text. I assumed that the 26 year old who was going to be hauled over the coals by the rangers boss was the current rangers player, who is O'Halloran:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, EnigmaRam said:

I agree like Blackman and bird, oh wait a minute..............!

No you only need to see them once to make your mind up.

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I gave him a chance but for me nick blackmen not upto it.

Is this the nick Blackman who has played 1100 minutes in total. Equivalent to 12 games.

jesus nothing like giving a player a chance eh. 

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

From now on I wonder if papers could just say "and Derby arent interested", on the rare occasion we arent being linked with a player.

Rowett clearly wasn't lying when he said he was speaking to 10 agents a day.

We probably are interested in everyone - for most that interest will last all of a nano-second, for others slightly longer and for a few the interest will continue