Mobile ticket trial

David

Derby County has become the first club to trial the use of mobile tickets at a football venue in the United Kingdom.

The Rams are continuing to explore avenues to make purchasing a ticket for home games at Pride Park Stadium as easy and convenient as possible. 

Derby’s Print @ Home option, which has been running for the last few seasons, has proved to be extremely popular. 

Now, though, supporters can have their match ticket sent directly to their smartphone. 

Derby are running the trial for the Sky Bet Championship fixture against Wolverhampton Wanderers at Pride Park Stadium on Saturday 29th April (3pm), as well as the Premier League 2 Division 1 encounter with Chelsea’s Under 23s on Friday 5th May (7pm). 

Director of Stadium Operations Brandon Furse said: “We continuously look at ways we can help make our supporters’ experience of buying and using match tickets at Pride Park as easy and convenient as possible. 

“By embracing new technologies such as mobile ticketing we hope that we can do just that. 

“Whilst it’s nice to be the first football club in the UK offering this service in this way, which is testament to how we work with our suppliers to push what’s possible, delivering better options to our supporters is what we aim for.”

Mobile Tickets: How To Guide!

1) Make sure you have access to your email on your phone 
2) Wait for your confirmation email 
3) Follow instructions on your confirmation email 
4) Download straight to your Android Passwallet or iPhone Passbook 
5) Save your Mobile Ticket 
6) Scan your phones barcode at the turnstile 

Please Note: Mobile Tickets not supported on Windows or Blackberry and are only available via phone sales and counter sales. 

Should the trial receive positive feedback from supporters, the Rams will investigate the possibility of the option becoming a more permanent one. 

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/rams-trialling-mobile-tickets-at-pride-park-stadium-3694985.aspx#eKLqBJjTfAyq17Sr.99

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, David said:

Derby County has become the first club to trial the use of mobile tickets at a football venue in the United Kingdom.

The Rams are continuing to explore avenues to make purchasing a ticket for home games at Pride Park Stadium as easy and convenient as possible. 

Derby’s Print @ Home option, which has been running for the last few seasons, has proved to be extremely popular. 

Now, though, supporters can have their match ticket sent directly to their smartphone. 

Derby are running the trial for the Sky Bet Championship fixture against Wolverhampton Wanderers at Pride Park Stadium on Saturday 29th April (3pm), as well as the Premier League 2 Division 1 encounter with Chelsea’s Under 23s on Friday 5th May (7pm). 

Director of Stadium Operations Brandon Furse said: “We continuously look at ways we can help make our supporters’ experience of buying and using match tickets at Pride Park as easy and convenient as possible. 

“By embracing new technologies such as mobile ticketing we hope that we can do just that. 

“Whilst it’s nice to be the first football club in the UK offering this service in this way, which is testament to how we work with our suppliers to push what’s possible, delivering better options to our supporters is what we aim for.”

Mobile Tickets: How To Guide!

1) Make sure you have access to your email on your phone 
2) Wait for your confirmation email 
3) Follow instructions on your confirmation email 
4) Download straight to your Android Passwallet or iPhone Passbook 
5) Save your Mobile Ticket 
6) Scan your phones barcode at the turnstile 

Please Note: Mobile Tickets not supported on Windows or Blackberry and are only available via phone sales and counter sales. 

Should the trial receive positive feedback from supporters, the Rams will investigate the possibility of the option becoming a more permanent one. 

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/rams-trialling-mobile-tickets-at-pride-park-stadium-3694985.aspx#eKLqBJjTfAyq17Sr.99

not with me its not, frigging thing wouldn't scan, put the printer settings on "fine" as well.

3 hours ago, 1of4 said:

When I buy a ticket I want a ticket, not some digital rubbish. Its the same with music, on vinyl please or at worst a CD

Just can't get on with all this new fangled modern technology.

I assume you wrote this post in a letter and snailed it to @David?

12 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Ermm is it Professor Plum with the lead pipe mobile phone in the conservatory room?

Fixed

1 hour ago, reveldevil said:

I've got to go into the ticket office, to get a ticket for a game which is free anyway, in order to have the ticket e-mailed to my phone for convenience?

Have I read it wrong?

You could phone the ticket office also.

I didn’t read it carefully enough and tried to order online, had to do print at home instead. Still free, though.

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

You could phone the ticket office also.

I didn’t read it carefully enough and tried to order online, had to do print at home instead. Still free, though.

Seems pointless to do the trail if you can't do it online. Print at home it is, just the West Stand open I guess?

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

Seems pointless to do the trail if you can't do it online. Print at home it is, just the West Stand open I guess?

Looks like it. Very few tickets reserved in the block I chose but these games are usually a last minute decision for most casual under 23 supporters, I  think.

57 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Sympathies. How I used to despise those when work forced us to have them. Deserved to go bust.

Actually quite like them (I like the keyboard), mine is a personal one,  and they must still be in business, they've just brought a new model.

Archived