17/18 Kits

David

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Redcar said:

Been said many a time lad :(

Think the club agreed initially with umbro on dates etc but I think someone on here other night did say MM are looking to make it early than late in the future. 

Didn't realise Peter Beardsley still played for Newcastle. I wonder if they'd be willing to sell him now that they've gone up? At 56 he's probably lost some of the pace he once had, but I think he would provide more of an attacking threat than Camara out on the left hand side.

On 12/05/2017 at 19:16, HantsRam said:

Had you heard he's earning 100k per week Leicester? 

:lol::lol::lol:

What do the following loanees from recent years have in common...

• Jack Butland
  • Jesse Lingard
  • Omar Mascarell
  • Michael Keane
  • Tom Carroll

An awful lot of Derby fans thought that they were all rubbish.

3 minutes ago, eddie said:

What do the following loanees from recent years have in common...

• Jack Butland
  • Jesse Lingard
  • Omar Mascarell
  • Michael Keane
  • Tom Carroll

An awful lot of Derby fans thought that they were all rubbish.

Butland and Mascarell are good.

Keane was ok, just not good enough to keep Buxton out of the team. That's still the case. The only reason Buxton isn't in the England squad is flagrant classism from Southgate.

Carroll was bad because he absolutely refused to adapt the way he played to suit our team. It's all very well playing a lovely through ball that a player like Van Der Vaart could latch onto and then looking confused when Theo Robinson trips over his own legs, but a smart player would learn to try something else.

Lingard was, and remains, utter pish. God knows how he gets in that Man U team. He must have some mucky pictures of Mourinho.

44 minutes ago, Anon said:

Butland and Mascarell are good.

Keane was ok, just not good enough to keep Buxton out of the team. That's still the case. The only reason Buxton isn't in the England squad is flagrant classism from Southgate.

Carroll was bad because he absolutely refused to adapt the way he played to suit our team. It's all very well playing a lovely through ball that a player like Van Der Vaart could latch onto and then looking confused when Theo Robinson trips over his own legs, but a smart player would learn to try something else.

Lingard was, and remains, utter pish. God knows how he gets in that Man U team. He must have some mucky pictures of Mourinho.

40 appearances in each of the last 2 seasons and becoming a regular in the England set-up - he must also have mucky pictures of van Gaal and Southgate too.

2 hours ago, Kernow said:

Didn't realise Peter Beardsley still played for Newcastle. I wonder if they'd be willing to sell him now that they've gone up? At 56 he's probably lost some of the pace he once had, but I think he would provide more of an attacking threat than Camara out on the left hand side.

If he's in the kit release photo, they won't be selling him. He's going to keep them up. 

Archived