17/18 Kits

David

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't think off the top of my head what the Liverpool shirt is like this season. But I can't imagine it's much different? Why would you go and buy that one? 

Then again, all the plastics love a new shirt. Makes them supporters. It's the closest they get to being in Liverpool.

44 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

I wonder how folks would feel if this was our shirt for next season??? I know @David would instantly disapprove due to the collars...

This in white would be pretty sweet...

estudiantes_2017_umbro_away_kit.jpg

You see if they just made this a round neck, then change the orange bits to yellow that would be an awesome away kit for us

Bristol wear red so are they going to be able to wear purple when they need an away kit?

That's nearly as bad as Leicester I think it was.  Our home kit is blue so we're getting a blue away kit.

17 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Bristol wear red so are they going to be able to wear purple when they need an away kit?

That's nearly as bad as Leicester I think it was.  Our home kit is blue so we're getting a blue away kit.

Or Norwich last season where their home kit, away kit and third kit were all yellow and green.

Archived