Joey Barton

Coneheadjohn

18 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

you should read his autobiography to get a true reflection on what happened....not everything you read in the Sun is true you know.

I haven't read the sun for nearly 30 years, I dot like newspaper journalism at all.

But can I check some facts? So he didn't stub a cigar out on "gobshite" James Tandy eye?

He didn't punch Dabo nearly unconscious while he was already on the floor beaten and unable to defend himself?

He's already proven what a big man he is by winning the fight, keep going though Joey, just in case.

Him and his brother didn't assault someone in McDonald's or rip out a radio from a taxi cab and get jailed for assault?

Fair enough, I must have it wrong, he's just misunderstood and constantly provoked.

Poor lamb

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

I don't care if he was Pele, zidane, maradonna, figo and Ted McMinn rolled into one. He should have been kicked out of the game before he got started.

Maybe I've attached a golf club where there wasn't one but Google James Tandy, Dabo, taxi driver and McDonald's assault.

How many is too many? How much is too much? 

The bloke is scum, the fact he is scum who can string a sentence together is irrelevant.

Eh up, what’s poor old Tinman gotta do with it ??‍♂️????

3 hours ago, ronnieronalde said:

I haven't read the sun for nearly 30 years, I dot like newspaper journalism at all.

But can I check some facts? So he didn't stub a cigar out on "gobshite" James Tandy eye?

He didn't punch Dabo nearly unconscious while he was already on the floor beaten and unable to defend himself?

He's already proven what a big man he is by winning the fight, keep going though Joey, just in case.

Him and his brother didn't assault someone in McDonald's or rip out a radio from a taxi cab and get jailed for assault?

Fair enough, I must have it wrong, he's just misunderstood and constantly provoked.

Poor lamb

Read the book.....not everything is as black and white as your daily mail. 

10 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Read the book.....not everything is as black and white as your daily mail. 

"Barely touched him ref, I went to tap him on the head and he fell into the door" Something like that was it?

C_71_article_1006083_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

“Barton is lying about what happened on the training pitch at Manchester City. It is unbelievable. I am shocked. 

“There was a trial, he pleaded guilty, and got a four-months suspended prison sentence. When he is talking, he denies it, he stated I have started it all. It is fake. All my team-mates that were present during the attack gave evidence for me during the trial. 

“He tackled me, I replied by tackling him too. We found ourselves face-to-face. I had no intention to fight. I jostled him, but I didn’t hit him. So I turned back and then he struck me to the side of the head. I lost consciousness and, being on the ground, he jumped at me and went on hitting me in the face about 10 times. 

“He says he is a man, a bad boy, but he is just a coward. I don’t want to give my truth, but the truth. Once again there was a trial.” 

Dabo added: ”He is nasty, a traitor. Sometimes I feel people roll out the red carpet for him. So I talk to remind people Joey Barton is a very violent player, far away from the image he tries to give since he joined Marseille. It wears me out to talk again about that story five years later.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/queens-park-rangers/9517681/Joey-Barton-labelled-coward-by-Ousmane-Dabo-who-wonders-why-red-carpet-is-always-rolled-out-for-him.html

Barton announced this week that he is hoping to play for Burnley again next season after his ban ends in June. Rumours are that he is training a couple of days a week with the club "to keep in shape".

Even if his playing days at the top level are over, Dyche might offer Barton a coaching role.

On 19/03/2018 at 18:02, RadioactiveWaste said:

Do you know what's really funny? Whilst he was there, he managed to be more pathetic than Scottish football. Skinned by weens and owned by Scot Brown.

Correct, he looked ordinary as a player and basically worked his ticket back to England. 

A particular tweet about Celtic fans, (after he left Glasgow) was in really bad taste, and he should of been called up on it, especially since he does the Monday show with Alan Brazil.  

Archived