Worst Player

vicky-27

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

grenet was bad

danny graham?, how bad was he

ducroq also at the same time as grenet was bad although he was only on loan....

bradbury?, mooney? all these amazing loan players that came to nothing but seem to not be doing to bad recently, welll scoring a few goals here and there!

The hot dog kid, what's his name! him who every time somebody shot at him it would bounce back for an easy knock in?

Russell Hoult! did ok at wba, then some ***** hit the fan and most of it stuck I think. (David contact the lawyers)

Originally posted by Boyciniho;3373

The hot dog kid, what's his name! him who every time somebody shot at him it would bounce back for an easy knock in?

Russell Hoult! did ok at wba, then some ***** hit the fan and most of it stuck I think. (David contact the lawyers)

feilhaber was a flop for us realy

Never heard the brother playing bit.

He went on a friendly match or mid season training in spain and couldn't get back in the country. False passport.

Signed for Lille or Nantes I think, still playing I think, looked him up on wiki I think.

Originally posted by vicky-27;3381

Dean Holdsworth - when Orange tan man Phil Brown was in charge :mad:

Does anyone know the story of Esteban Fuertes? couldn't get a permit or something and his brother played instead :confused:

noo... haha he played a few games but the agents did a dodgy aparently, we payed the ammount for him, he couldnt get a work permit and so had to go back, always wondered what happened to the money that went on him, from what i saw he was fairly promosing!, holdsworth was a joke tbh, why he played i do not know

Originally posted by Boyciniho;3387

We got some back when he went to france I remember.

He scored a good header agin Everton at PP, can anybody remember?

He looked like a dodgey spanish waiter if you ask me.

yeh i thought that, could of done with a slight diet, reminds me when john gregory when at villa told david ginola he was fat!

Originally posted by vicky-27;3389

Thanks Guys - Is it right that they signed a player to keep Paulo from being homesick and did he ever play? (as you can tell i'm fairly new to watching the mighty Rams - been going since Idiakez day's )

ah right not sure on that one!, iv been going since wel... first game was last game at the BBG!, and been going since then so would class myself in the eranio, baiano, poom, stimac, laursen etc etc era

Yes tey both came on the same plane to take part in trails, QPR or Watford knock them both back, and they came to Derby(Thank the lord).

The other guy was called sol... summart, he played for Costa Rica aswell not that long ago either.

Originally posted by Boyciniho;3393

Yes tey both came on the same plane to take part in trails, QPR or Watford knock them both back, and they came to Derby(Thank the lord).

The other guy was called sol... summart, he played for Costa Rica aswell not that long ago either.

Mauricio Solis. (Wiki)

Archived