Sloooooow forum

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to address this, I've seen the backend fetch issues still and have been moaning....non stop.

Spoke with one of their tech team today and whilst I now have answers as to what the issues have been I feel I would be wasting my time explaining it to 99% of you. 

In the next 20 minutes to use a analogy, they will complete the switch from Android software to iOS which as most of you non peasants will be aware a huge improvement. 

Tomorrow onwards, if you see a backend fetch error, moaning on here won't help, instead take a screenshot or picture and send it me privately as it contains information I need to pass on.

They are confident they won't be hearing from me again but just putting this out there, they will be monitoring the site over the next couple days themselves so any blips where it may slow down for 2 minutes try and ignore. Just your backend I need to know about. 

2 minutes ago, David said:

Just wanted to address this, I've seen the backend fetch issues still and have been moaning....non stop.

Spoke with one of their tech team today and whilst I now have answers as to what the issues have been I feel I would be wasting my time explaining it to 99% of you. 

In the next 20 minutes to use a analogy, they will complete the switch from Android software to iOS which as most of you non peasants will be aware a huge improvement. 

Tomorrow onwards, if you see a backend fetch error, moaning on here won't help, instead take a screenshot or picture and send it me privately as it contains information I need to pass on.

They are confident they won't be hearing from me again but just putting this out there, they will be monitoring the site over the next couple days themselves so any blips where it may slow down for 2 minutes try and ignore. Just your backend I need to know about. 

oh ****, will iOS make my PC non responsive, internally combust and bend slightly, I will inform my contents insurance provider straight away :whistle:

Just now, LesterRam said:

oh ****, will iOS make my PC non responsive, internally combust and bend slightly, I will inform my contents insurance provider straight away :whistle:

Expected you here much quicker than that! 

Archived