Sloooooow forum

Sorry about that Ramblur, didn't think clear cache would have been necessary, glad it's sorted now.

It's a bit naughty by Google to be honest, scaring users with these warnings, I did make the change on 1st January when they introduced the change but it caused a number of issues with the software we had to revert back. Hopefully it's sorted now. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, David said:

Sorry about that Ramblur, didn't think clear cache would have been necessary, glad it's sorted now.

It's a bit naughty by Google to be honest, scaring users with these warnings, I did make the change on 1st January when they introduced the change but it caused a number of issues with the software we had to revert back. Hopefully it's sorted now. 

Afraid it's just happened again,but I'll just ignore the warnings.

To everyone else, forum may slow and speed up today, the server guys are working on it now, apparently it's nothing to do with our site itself and optimising the server for us now. As a result some tweaks maybe hit and miss till they get it right.

2 minutes ago, David said:

Are you using a bookmark? If so, can you update the link to https:// from http://

Ah, didn't think of that.Will try it later.

16 minutes ago, David said:

Server "should" be sorted now as well

Jeez,I've just had a pop up saying I'd won a prize of £1000,and must collect my winnings from some character called @Boycie ?

1 minute ago, David said:

Ignore him, we all do

Was a bit worried because,looking through the forum,he seems to deal in some worthless,obscure currency called 'the pun'.Any idea what the exchange rate is? Would we all be better off if I declined the prize?

1 hour ago, David said:

But true

Sparks will fly when he enters the arena.Sure to crash though.

Think i might lie low for a few days now. Never forgotten the day he said I'd got brown fingers though:D

23 minutes ago, ramblur said:

Sparks will fly when he enters the arena.Sure to crash though.

Think i might lie low for a few days now. Never forgotten the day he said I'd got brown fingers though:D

Think he's in a mard, I'm sending Pro Conservative texts to him and getting no reply

2 hours ago, ramblur said:

He might electrocute me.Heard he does that to loads of people.

Could sue me for misrepresentation there.Better change it to 'thousands'.

Archived