Chris Martin - joined Reading on loan until the end of the season

DcFc Dyycheee

Wolves make Derby striker Chris Martin their top summer transfer target

Martin is top of manager Paul Lambert’s transfer wish list, according to The People.

Wolves would have to fork out a fee worth more than £7m for Martin, who is currently on loan at Fulham.

Scotland international Martin is under contract at the iPro Stadium until 2020 after putting pen-to-paper on a new deal in January.

Fulham an option to sign the 28-year-old on a permanent deal - understood to be around £6m - but he refused to play in two games earlier in the campaign.

Martin, who has scored 11 goals this season, was sent off in Good Friday’s win at Norwich.

Fulham boss Slavisa Jokanovic has confirmed the club are appealing the red card.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/606066/Wolves-Derby-Chris-Martin-Transfer-News-Fulham-Gossip

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, McLovin said:

According to someone on the Wolves forum they're offering 12 million and 50k a week. I can see us accepting that. 50k a week for Martin is mental if true when someone like Dybala earns the same amount for Juventus a week.

Maybe some of their forum members are as barmy as some of ours?

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

According to someone on the Wolves forum they're offering 12 million and 50k a week. I can see us accepting that. 50k a week for Martin is mental if true when someone like Dybala earns the same amount for Juventus a week.

If this is true I'll drive him there myself & chuck in a KFC Bargain bucket for the drive....

PistoldPete2
8 minutes ago, Cool As Custard said:

If this is true I'll drive him there myself & chuck in a KFC Bargain bucket for the drive....

I agree with B4.. £15 million for Martin and Weimann combined and i would be interested.

PistoldPete2
3 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I think Martin will have a big part to play next season and could link up very well with Vydra...our very own Keegan and Toshak???

Or ohare and hector 

Archived