Chris Martin - joined Reading on loan until the end of the season

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, bcnram said:

I think it was more to do with we couldn't hold on to the ball, or even wouldn't hold on to the ball. Whether it is Martin or Jerome I am not fussed but our game plan was pathetic. Eleven players never have an off day together, that type of scenario is caused either by a couple of players or the managers instructions being wrong for the game.

Eleven players never have an off day. You should be here at Hillsborough. ?

12 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Get another striker and an attacking midfielder who is out of contract.

Russell may have been a bigger loss than I thought.

We may not have lost anything by losing Martin but we have not gained anything.

Maybe the reality is that we had a better, more rounded, squad at the start of December than we do now and keeping that squad happy should have been more of a priority than it was. Not saying that’s defo right, but we look more one dimensional now to me.

Just now, TuffLuff said:

Maybe the reality is that we had a better, more rounded, squad at the start of December than we do now and keeping that squad happy should have been more of a priority than it was. Not saying that’s defo right, but we look more one dimensional now to me.

Absolutely when we were at Birmingham last month I thought what a great match day 18 we had - I don’t feel that way now

I asked a Red Dog how he got on, he text me saying: 'missed a sitter in the first 5 minutes, didn't do anything else' 

I've just watched the highlights & what a sitter it is as well :o 

Matty Cash looks a good player, mind. I'd guess that he wouldn't mind a step up.... :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2018 at 00:10, Ambitious said:

I asked a Red Dog how he got on, he text me saying: 'missed a sitter in the first 5 minutes, didn't do anything else' 

I've just watched the highlights & what a sitter it is as well :o 

Matty Cash looks a good player, mind. I'd guess that he wouldn't mind a step up.... :ph34r:

not worth the money lol

Archived