Rough part of town in Derby?

ronnieronalde

Sith Happens
On 27/04/2017 at 13:18, WhiteHorseRam said:

?

As far as the roughest part of Derby is concerned, the whole place, and indeed the whole of the UK, went down the pan with the end of sugar cubes and sugar cube tongs in tea shops and cafes.

Sachets? Ghastly. Only with Mary Berry as Home Secretary will we be able to roll this back.

Agree, i mean nothing adds flavour to tea like a sugar lump covered in fly puke and crap.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Paul71 said:

Agree, i mean nothing adds flavour to tea like a sugar lump covered in fly puke and crap.

In every establishment you need to look at the staff and wonder if they have washed their hands after going to the lav. Their mitts might put your fly fluids in the shade on the germ front.

As a former barmaid Mrs WHR won't drink directly from a can or bottle bought in a pub .... she says she doesn't like the idea of a mouse widdle/rat poop chaser.

Sith Happens
6 minutes ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

In every establishment you need to look at the staff and wonder if they have washed their hands after going to the lav. Their mitts might put your fly fluids in the shade on the germ front.

As a former barmaid Mrs WHR won't drink directly from a can or bottle bought in a pub .... she says she doesn't like the idea of a mouse widdle/rat poop chaser.

Ive been told that with bottles, stored outside, cats peeing on them etc.

I refuse to drink from bottles anyway unless i have to as they offer a disctinct reduction in value over a pint (my excuse).

You might be right about the staff to...im sure most are hygene concious but I dare bet we have all had a steak or piece of chicken thats been on the floor.

They always say never eat nuts or crisps that are out on the bar because customers go to the toilet and dont wash their hands properly.

4 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I refuse to drink from bottles anyway unless i have to as they offer a disctinct reduction in value over a pint (my excuse).

You might be right about the staff to...im sure most are hygene concious but I dare bet we have all had a steak or piece of chicken thats been on the floor.

They always say never eat nuts or crisps that are out on the bar because customers go to the toilet and dont wash their hands properly.

Wipe the bottle top with your sleeve .. Great disinfection technique. 

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, jono said:

Wipe the bottle top with your sleeve .. Great disinfection technique. 

Or offer the Mrs the first swig.

9 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

They always say never eat your nuts or crisps that are out on the bar because customers go to the toilet and dont wash their hands properly.

Especially if you want kids :ph34r:

Sith Happens
Just now, LesterRam said:

Especially if you want kids :ph34r:

I don't go in those sorts of bars.

Archived