When you're managerless and bottom of La Liga

Day

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To put it in some context, I read somewhere that he's been working at the club as a director of football since before Christmas, when the new owner came in.  There as good as relegated anyway so probably saving money by not bringing a perm manager until the summer...

Still that suit though...

18 hours ago, philmycock said:

Really enjoyed his autobiography, can be found in most charity shops, basically he spent most of his career training in the morning and getting bladdered every lunch/afternoon/evening, frig knows how he managed to bag Caprice the supermodel

No such thing as an ugly rich man...

On 12/04/2017 at 21:43, philmycock said:

Really enjoyed his autobiography, can be found in most charity shops, basically he spent most of his career training in the morning and getting bladdered every lunch/afternoon/evening, frig knows how he managed to bag Caprice the supermodel

It was the first football autobiography I read and it was an eye opener at the time.  The bit about crashing his car after a bender at a bbq into someone's garden and getting put inside for it was something else. 

I bet he is glad mobile phones wernt around in the early 90's. 

For a while he was public enemy no 1, but probably brought it on himself. To his credit, he was a founder of Sporting choice, and I reckon there's been a shed load of people walked through their doors and turned their lives around. 

Archived