Sheffield Wednesday away

DEL

2 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

Pretty sure last year I got a taxi to the ground from the train station? 

What pub is everyone going to?

There is a few taxis from the train station yes.

I'd say most fans would likely going to opposite train station few minutes walk. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would walk up to Barkers Pool a couple of Wetherspoons there,Bessemer round the corner.

Taxi rank is outside Nationwide and the tram stop is round the back of the city hall, everything is within a 5 minute walk.

Trams will be packed and the traffic around Hillsborough a mare.

Just me and middle son unfortunately,eldest is not up to it and youngest is going trampolining(really?).

Anyway,enjoy.If anyone gets in a pickle send me a message on here and i'll help if i can.

2 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

It's a complete dump,which is a disgrace for a stadium like Hillsborough.

Wendies tell me that the owner is having the away end renovated next year?

My Blades mate tells me the last time it was painted was in 1966 for the World Cup and paid for by the Govenment - yes the tax payers, Sheffield Wednesday have the highest income for match day tickets last season which tells you that they charge the most and just imagine how much the supporters will be ripped off if they go up

13 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

My Blades mate tells me the last time it was painted was in 1966 for the World Cup and paid for by the Govenment - yes the tax payers, Sheffield Wednesday have the highest income for match day tickets last season which tells you that they charge the most and just imagine how much the supporters will be ripped off if they go up

Wendies are not happy with how they are treated by the owner regarding ticket prices, especially corporate tickets and the state of the stadium.

Obviously the owner has invested heavily in the squad.

A bit like a Mel who doesn't care about the fans.

Makes me feel lucky in comparison.

Archived