Danny Buijs - ADO Den Haag

CumbrianRam

Hey guys. I'm new here, and as my username suggests I live in Holland..

Kinda felt I should register to at least be able to tell you lads that I really hope Derby will NOT sign Buijs. Buijs is good at winning the ball, but combines this with picking up way too many bookings. He's passionate, but lacks the football intelligence to be able to translate that passion on to the pich correctly. He can be all over the field, but loses the ball very often, executes horror tackles, argues with his teammates, journalists and coaches.. Oh man. The guy's a disaster. Didn't ever really make it with FC Groningen, wasn't able to impress at Feyenoord and is now not even able to claim a spot in ADO Den Haag's first eleven. They usually play with Toornstra, Radoslajevic and Immers, who are all way ahead of Buijs, despite being many years younger.

Savages replacement then.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just the sort of combative midfielder we need:D

Heard good things about Toornstra, what's your opinion of him Dutch Ram? Oh and welcome to the forum:)

Toornstra is a real talent. I'm sure he'll sign for one of the big clubs in Holland soon. :).

• 2 weeks later...
Clearly not as good as many thought looking at that move, I think people wanted him more as he was dutch

was he dutch?.....or did he just put the accent on.

Archived