Mr Nugent

Day

32 minutes ago, GerryDaly said:

As I just posted... 

If we got promoted the same folk gushing all over him on here just now would be the same folk lookin for something else.... 

We heard you the 1st time, the silence it was met with first time around was politeness, but now I ask what's your point?

We ain't up yet, and are not likely to be so can we not enjoy his performances in the meantime without worrying about who'll replace him if we eventually go up?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always thought he was a great player at this level but a bit of a ****. Anyway he's our **** now and what a great **** he is ,It's what we have been lacking as team he knows what it takes to go up ,enjoy it while we can .Reminds me of when we signed Franny Lee wasn't keen when he was at Man.City loved him at DCFC.

28 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

We heard you the 1st time, the silence it was met with first time around was politeness, but now I ask what's your point?

We ain't up yet, and are not likely to be so can we not enjoy his performances in the meantime without worrying about who'll replace him if we eventually go up?

Whos' "We" ?? 

And the silence on the net ... lol lol 

Do you pay for that ?? 

Apart from this I don't understand your post. 

56 minutes ago, GerryDaly said:

Nugent was released by Boro ( who are/maybe coming down) because  ?? 

Nugent wasn't released and the word you're looking for is SOLD to Derby. 

5 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

I can feel another ignore coming on.....:lol:

It's very liberating. You still see their rubbish when it's quoted but not as intrusive. I can't be arsed anymore so have blocked many in the last few months. People have done the same with me obviously.

1 hour ago, GerryDaly said:

Nugent was released by Boro ( who are/maybe coming down) because  ?? 

Maybe if they hadn't sold him and played him more they might have got some more goals to stay up. He was sold not released. I don't think anyone thinks he's the second coming but he puts in a shift every game, he's got some goals and he is a good character from what we've seen. Can we not just appreciate what we have for once?

40 minutes ago, GerryDaly said:

Whos' "We" ?? 

And the silence on the net ... lol lol 

Do you pay for that ?? 

Apart from this I don't understand your post. 

Why is that a problem?

No bugger's ever understood any of mine.

How did Nugent not a Yellow card for that. Silly if you ask me, he got away with that one but who cares.. Used to hate him but when he's playing for you with that grin and his constant running you can't help but love him.

You can tell he lights the place up, last few games when he came off the Bench he was trying to lift the players. Definitely a player we needed.

12 hours ago, GerryDaly said:

As I just posted... 

If we got promoted the same folk gushing all over him on here just now would be the same folk lookin for something else.... 

Give your ars3 a rest jeeez

lets all apologise for enjoying a player who has been known to score important goals in 2 promotion campaigns recently, who also gives his all every game and not just in a theo Robinson way as he's clearly got a footballing brain.

id try honey on your cornflakes instead of urine, might make you a bit more cheery...

Archived