Mr Nugent

Day

4 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Well earned yes I agree. However The first goal the keeper rushed out when shouldn't of and his 3rd the keeper kicked it at him leaving him a run towards an empty goal so my point was most keepers won't make it that easy for him. 

Both times Nuge made the keeper commit himself, they were forced errors.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, RamNut said:

True but if one player is the nominated wotsit then don't meddle with the doo-dah....plus vydra won the pen.....plus vydra needs the goals too.....looked a bit greedy.

You're Gary Rowett and I claim my £5! Hi Gary :thumbsup:

Best bit of the night when their player got in his way following winning a throw in so Nugent just barged him to the floor. He was moaning and complaining and Nugent just laughed and pointed at his bicep.

Nice photo of it from previous posters on this thread.

1 hour ago, Simsy said:

Well earned yes I agree. However The first goal the keeper rushed out when shouldn't of and his 3rd the keeper kicked it at him leaving him a run towards an empty goal so my point was most keepers won't make it that easy for him. 

Like I said I'm really warming to him so don't take it as a negative post.

.......And for the fourth he threw it straight to our player on the edge of the box.

It was like watching Roy Carroll.

19 minutes ago, RamNut said:

.......And for the fourth he threw it straight to our player on the edge of the box.

It was like watching Roy Carroll.

Didn't Johnny still need to beat two defenders and place the ball within inches of the corner of the goal in order to score ?  Its not as if it was a sitter into an empty net direct from the poor throw.

1 hour ago, Simsy said:

his 3rd the keeper kicked it at him leaving him a run towards an empty goal 

From where I was sat, it wasn't an empty undefended goal. He had two defenders on him, one of whom got in front of him only to be beaten by an amazing shimmy.

It was superb finishing in my book, not just a simple tap in to an empty net from 30 yards, 

1 hour ago, KBB said:

Best bit of the night when their player got in his way following winning a throw in so Nugent just barged him to the floor. He was moaning and complaining and Nugent just laughed and pointed at his bicep.

Nice photo of it from previous posters on this thread.

1 minute ago, GerryDaly said:

As I just posted... If we got promoted the same folk gushing all over him on here just now would be the same folk lookin for something else.... 

So what, that's some football fans. What's your beef.

Back to back wins and we are back to picking our squad for the Premier League again.

Oh well I enjoyed the few weeks of reality while they lasted.

Archived