Mr Nugent

Day

4 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Those Chris Martin chants seemed to get quieter as the game went on :thumbsup: 

Watching the third goal live he had no right to win the ball over the keeper but he not only got there but didn't panic once to tap it past their player, control the ball and make sure it was in the net. Absolutely superb 

Chris who? :lol:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 31/03/2017 at 22:45, Simsy said:

Great work rate. great attitude. Lacks quality

Hahahahahahahahahahaha (breathe) hahahahahahahahaha.

Sometimes, we all are prone to making idiotic staterments.

On 01/04/2017 at 16:08, BramcoteRam84 said:

Quality player at championship level. Will get goals, workrate gives team another dimension, intelligent clever player as well, will create chances for others.

Great signing, McClaren has left Rowett a nice parting gift, unlike Jewell who left Clough with Luke Varney!

Or Clement leaving Nick Blackman.

20 minutes ago, nottingram said:

It's amazing how quickly I've managed to forget how much I used to absolutely despise him.

His annoying grin has gone from me thinking he's a smug **** to me loving his enthusiasm.

Exactly suspect most opposition fans have felt the same for years.

Hes irritatingly lethal as a striker and his record speaks for itself, age is yet to be a barrier too. Could be a snip at the price next season and Martin to come back too, can't wait 

31 minutes ago, eddie said:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha (breathe) hahahahahahahahaha.

Sometimes, we all are prone to making idiotic staterments.

Yes we are indeed. I hope he carries on proving me wrong! In fact I'm really warming to him!

Let's just remember this is just one game though and most keepers won't help him with 2 goals so just calm down a bit. ;)

Said before I hated him before he signed, annoying git.

He's been great for us, but why on earth did Boro let him go?

It's not like they're scoring for fun, and seems a great character to have in a squad.

Pleased for him tonight, lovely composure and great attitude, mixed with hard work.

24 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Yes we are indeed. I hope he carries on proving me wrong! In fact I'm really warming to him!

Let's just remember this is just one game though and most keepers won't help him with 2 goals so just calm down a bit. ;)

We did a job on Fulham, they weren't ****, we did a very good job on them. They weren't gifts, they were earned. 

Archived