17-18 kits

TomBustler1884

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎31‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 09:32, The 1884 Group said:

I disagree on collars and Umbro, but I will be glad to see the end of Just Eat.

would love to see a modern day version of this !!! first Derby shirt I ever had !

IMG_9040.JPG

IMG_9041.JPG

3 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

would love to see a modern day version of this !!! first Derby shirt I ever had !

IMG_9040.JPG

IMG_9041.JPG

Blimey, shall we give the players flares and platforms as well for their pre match suits? :lol:

8 hours ago, rynny said:

Well that makes my post a load of ********. Nothing new there then,

Don't worry about it, since the sale of the Independent the i has become a paper that publishes yesterday's news culled from the BBC news app, opinion pieces scraped of the internet, and about four syndicated pieces from the original independent, which is now online only.

Doesn't even have tits on Pg 3.

17 hours ago, lrm14 said:

Agreed. Doesn't matter about the manager or players you have, as long as you have those shorts you're set.

Well club colours are important. There are many instances of clubs changing their colours and becoming successful.

I'm kinda thinking when we had England's kit we also had England's central defence so it kinda had an effect :D

8 minutes ago, GerryDaly said:

Well club colours are important. There are many instances of clubs changing their colours and becoming successful.

I'm kinda thinking when we had England's kit we also had England's central defence so it kinda had an effect :D

Well I don't want us wearing green just because we have central defenders representing the paddies.

Archived