17-18 kits

TomBustler1884

26 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Did you like the Adidas ones? They were the worst ones for me. I hate Adidas templates. I swear their creative department is Paul Lambert and Phil Neville

You owe me a new keyboard, spat out my drink reading that :lol:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Srg said:

Average. I loved the limited edition yellow third kit we had in the ill fated Prem season. 

Not sure why Umbro are getting a free ride on templates though. They have many other similar kits to what they give us, and there's no design too them they're so bland 

Didn't you like last seasons (apart from the sponsor)?

11 hours ago, LazloW said:

I often feel like a man alone on this forum, but never more so when faced with the obtuse and unreasonable attitude toward the collar. It is surely obvious to anybody with a modicum of style and taste that a collar is an absolute must on a football shirt and both the round and v-neck should be consigned to the bin of history.

A collar is for a gentleman, a rounded neck for a yobbo. Disgraceful.

:ph34r: (just in case....)

Put me down as a yobbo. Collars are for egotistical french men who think they're trawlers.

10 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

Umbro have made some of the best Derby kits through the years, I like them a lot as our manufacturer. They've made my favourite Derby kits out of any currently active manufacturer (unless Bukta are still going?).

I said this last season and I'll say it this season, give us this collar every single time and there'll be no complaints. It's a classic, it's not a daft flappy collar and if it was on the kit each year it'd give us an identity that's steeped in our history.

c93465d868b9b730cfe7c4a5a551506b.jpg

Very dependent on getting rid of Just Eat though, those kit ruining clowns.

This shirt with the present day badge. Yes please every time, with whatever logo they want to put on it and if they can find someone of Durban's class to put in it even better.

41 minutes ago, GerryDaly said:

We Need Blue shorts .

The only time we won anything was in BLUE SHORTS. 

Agreed. Doesn't matter about the manager or players you have, as long as you have those shorts you're set.

18 hours ago, David said:

Shirts with a collar and a nice tie under, perfectly fine.

Football shirt with a collar, not fine, it's not needed, it's extra material for those kids to stitch on, makes me feel guilty as it adds nothing to the shirt, has a negative effect with aero dynamics as well, it's an unproven fact wingers are 25% slower in shirts with collars.

Agree, though TBF it's also an unproven fact that wingers are 50% slower in shirts with collars (though in the tests they were bloody big collars!! :thumbsup:)

19 hours ago, David said:

Shirts with a collar and a nice tie under, perfectly fine.

Football shirt with a collar, not fine, it's not needed, it's extra material for those kids to stitch on, makes me feel guilty as it adds nothing to the shirt, has a negative effect with aero dynamics as well, it's an unproven fact wingers are 25% slower in shirts with collars.

The i paper likes this too mate - page 74 :)

1 minute ago, 1967Ram said:

The i newspaper mate. Bit expensive though - 60p 

Why how, you mean I'm famous? Wonder what they are reading this for! 

Any chance of a pic of it to stick on my bedroom wall, if you don't know how to post can email to david @dcfcfans.uk

Just now, David said:

Any chance of a pic of it to stick on my bedroom wall

They have taken a few quotes from here in the past. I know one of @Alpha's shorter rants has been printed.

Just now, rynny said:

They have taken a few quotes from here in the past. I know one of @Alpha's shorter rants has been printed.

Just seems a such random topic, if it was a manager sacking or appointment could understand it but kits, must have thought it was released or something 

2 minutes ago, David said:

Any chance of a pic of it to stick on my bedroom wall, if you don't know how to post can email to david @dcfcfans.uk

More famous than you thought?! Will sort out a pic. They have a fan quote every Saturday.

Just now, David said:

Just seems a such random topic, if it was a manager sacking or appointment could understand it but kits, must have thought it was released or something 

They might be doing a piece on football kits, and how the manufacturers will never get everyone on side with style and design.

I mean on this forum alone we have some fans that want a simplistic look, others find that too boring, others want a unique kit, others want retro, some want round neck, v neck, collars, no red at all, red numbers, blue shorts, black socks, white socks, loose fitting.

Archived