Name the player - Quizzer

Bridgford Ram

Seems like ages since we have had a quiz - and it seems a lot of us enjoy them - I have been racking my brains for a type of quiz and come up with - Name the player.

Basically the quiz setter names three clubs that a player has played for (in any order) and others have to guess who the player is.  Whoever gets the answer right first sets the next question.  I guess the trick will be not to make it too obvious - If I was setting a question on Dean Saunders I wouldn't say Oxford, Derby, Liverpool - I would perhaps say Forest, Bradford, Swansea.

Lets see how it goes...

Question 1 - Tranmere, Oxford, Newport

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bridgford Ram said:

Seems like ages since we have had a quiz - and it seems a lot of us enjoy them - I have been racking my brains for a type of quiz and come up with - Name the player.

Basically the quiz setter names three clubs that a player has played for (in any order) and others have to guess who the player is.  Whoever gets the answer right first sets the next question.  I guess the trick will be not to make it too obvious - If I was setting a question on Dean Saunders I wouldn't say Oxford, Derby, Liverpool - I would perhaps say Forest, Bradford, Swansea.

Lets see how it goes...

Question 1 - Tranmere, Oxford, Newport

Only player I can think of that played for Tranmere, John Aldridge

Archived